• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

We haven't had a lot of the ball, we have stopped them, but not only that we have worked hard.

We should be working this hard against the likes of Wolves etc.

I was saying the same thing to my 4 year old daughter. Not sure she understands but shes my go to person when I talk footy in the games. Nobody else listens to me.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, communicate said:

Yet we score because Hazard plays as striker 

we scored often with hazard as striker still he is not at his most efficient in this position and the rest of the team is not comfortable with playing a false 9 either. also imo in a game where you have only a minority of the game, a false 9 adds no value. the goal was a fluke, let not kid ourselves here, we were absolutely shit and so inferior it is not even funny and we will lose this at least 3-1 if we do not get better and make some tactical changes asap.

false 9 belongs on the waste bin of football history.

mind this is city without their 2 best players and they are still head and shoulders above our full-strength squad. the amount of quality they have is just ridiculous. best team on the planet you have to fucking admit even if i hate them.