• Giroud (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fucking arrogance when you rotate vs Wolverhampton and plan to go full strenght vs city, thinking you can snatch 6 points. 

Instead of at least 3 vs wolves, we are on good course to end up with zero.

Amazing.

Just now, Strike said:

There is a feeling Sarri blew it today. Completely unnecessary loss.

But I don't think this is the beginning of the end for Sarriball. 

This is the beginning of Sarriball 2.0. Without Alonso, Willian and Morata

Let me tell you this - fuck possession and number of passes. This will not win games. We are not dangerous AT ALL. In fact, we are fucking toothless. And we have been for months now. Sarri is on his way with this. It is easy, he sticks to this bullshit, he gets the sack.

Boring boring Chelsea again.

Fucking disgusting result, absolute shite of the very highest order.

I'm starting to think the team is selected above Sarri, because this picking of under performing players can't be put down to Sarri, he's not that thick, our board are.

Absolutely shocking, horrific game to lose. We were totally comfortable and should've been out of sight at 2 or 3-0. Our attackers are embarrassing. We have bloody no one who can clinically score. 

Wolves shithouse tactics of constantly fouling over and over combined with counter attack after counter attack worked like a dream. Helped by a woeful referee and Alonso looking like he's playing with a 400 pound weight vest on.

Seriously, Alonso is fucking shocking. Needs to be dropped immedietly. 

This embarrassing result combined with the smack we're going to receive on Saturday may be the start of the end to our top 4 hopes.

My concern with Sarri was that he may not be able to adapt to PL. I don't like his team selections, I don't like that he has a less strict diet rules than last two years and now that our players are not allowed to do weight training. I also don't like that we play as slow as Serie A teams. I hope Sarri realizes that this is a fast, physical league and there are no Frosniones.

FOUR wins in the last 10 league games now and three of those came against the current bottom three! We're SHIT! We lost the game the minute we conceded the second goal. Never looked like getting that equalizer. 

Shameful but expected.
I could n't have known if Wolves were up to the task, but I did n't expect any better from us.
Our goal was a fluke, then Wolves kept playing defensively and hoping for a miracle, which we made possible for them.
Our strikers were useless, Willian and Cesc hit the roof from very good positions. From the rest no running of the ball, no nothing.
We could at least have turned back to hold on to the lead and slow things down. We were not clever enough to do that either.
Europa league next year, or maybe Balkan cup !

Hazard - Morata - Willian trio = Loss or Draw or Shit-football and a lucky win.

Nothing but negativity occurs when those 3 start together. Everyone in the room can see it except Sarri, the guy getting paid millions. This is looking like another shit season ahead.

This team needs training so badly.We managed to get that many points in the past few months  because of the excitement that this new style brought.But right now we are at a stage of the season when the routines and the patterns are what gives you the points.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Hazard - Morata - Willian trio = Loss or Draw or Shit-football and a lucky win.

Nothing but negativity occurs when those 3 start together. Everyone in the room can see it except Sarri, the guy getting paid millions. This is looking like another shit season ahead.

We were playing well and Sarri started playing Willian for no reason, we haven't recovered since then.