test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Wolves 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   3 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Fabregas
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek
      3
    • Willian
      0
    • Hazard
      0
    • Morata
      0
    • Pedro (sub)
      0
    • Giroud (sub)
      0
    • Kovacic (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

274 posts in this topic
10 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Hazard needs to play much better but something has to change : 

We've taking a reason why our "W" 's earlier this season are now "D" 's and "L"  's

Deadly obvious to everyone but the club and Sarri, fucking absolute shite of the highest order.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

So what's this then a glory hunter?

You watch your team come rain or shine, if you're a true supporter.

It's painful I know, but I aint gonna watch Chelsea only when they are playing well..........I'll moan when they're playing shit, but I'll still supoort them.

 

It ain't glory hunting...I am all for passing through the thick and thin even at the expense of results.... But Insanity is doing same thing over and over again expecting different results.... Alonso Morata Willian and Luiz are not future of this club...I will even accept CHO play as a striker rather than using those awful players...I know we are gonna have results like last night but cmon can u tell me lines of the players I listed deserves to be in the starting line up

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mana said:

It is hard to support a manager who is making the same mistakes as the previous managers. A top coach by now, knows Morata/Willian/Alonso isn't working and handicapping our movement. But he continues using them. We have better (or great potential) players that can easily replace these three players now.

I was raising my eyebrow on Sarri when he continued to use Morata and Willian, and not putting any of our youths on the bench but because of the "unbeaten run", that was the small excuse I can give him in my head. I wanted to wait until January for him to do something, but he goes on to hint he doesn't need new players in January, telling us Morata/Willian/Alonso are good enough. So unless he changes his mind (which at the moment hasn't) I've lost trust.

The final nail in the coffin for me about Sarri confirming he was stubborn, after CHO had a brilliant night in the EL, said CHO isn't ready for the PL. F*** that. How CHO is going to gain PL experience if you don't even put him on the bench.

We were never lethal up front since the beginning of the year. But! Giroud and Hazard play together better, fact but Sarri continues to play Morata. I don't know what he sees in him, but he better snap out of it before we say goodbye to CL for next season. And his job on the line.

What's annoying is post-match conference yesterday he was puzzled to why we lost. OMG. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know why.

But haven't we said exactly this about the previous 4 managers? 

There's a problem with the core of this club - it makes managers do strange things - maybe it's the pressure of the Axe falling on them. 

I don't know - but either:

A) The players aren't good enough 

B ) The managers are caught up in some weird pressure cycle which promotes shit decisions...

 

 

kc_blue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Muzchap said:

But haven't we said exactly this about the previous 4 managers? 

There's a problem with the core of this club - it makes managers do strange things - maybe it's the pressure of the Axe falling on them. 

I don't know - but either:

A) The players aren't good enough 

B ) The managers are caught up in some weird pressure cycle which promotes shit decisions...

 

 

Both.

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

It ain't glory hunting...I am all for passing through the thick and thin even at the expense of results.... But Insanity is doing same thing over and over again expecting different results.... Alonso Morata Willian and Luiz are not future of this club...I will even accept CHO play as a striker rather than using those awful players...I know we are gonna have results like last night but cmon can u tell me lines of the players I listed deserves to be in the starting line up

No mate as regards the players, I agree with you totally.

It's the loyalty you seem to be showing, when it comes to us playing shit, doubting wether you were going to watch them.

I know you are a true supporter, and you suffer from the disappointment that we all feel, it makes us feel like (i aint gonna watch this shit no more) but we're back again hopefully to see us put in a good performance and with Sarri showing some initiative in his team selection.

KTBFFH

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarri ball is dead. Tottenham found a way to neutralized Jorhinno and Chelsea is wanerable now . Other teams follow and Chelsea will have a hard time winning

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Points gained from last 10 Premier League games:

Chelsea - 16
Man United - 14

Only two points more... 🙃

16 from a possible 30 is not remotely good enough. That yields out 60 to 61 for a full 38 games. Over 40 points less than Shitty will average out probably per year over a 76 game window.  Over 80 points less cumulative. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Alonso, Morata, Willian. 3 of the biggest clowns at Chelsea.

and yet Sarri loves them, we are screwed.

bigbluewillie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ccheongf said:

Sarri ball is dead. Tottenham found a way to neutralized Jorhinno and Chelsea is wanerable now . Other teams follow and Chelsea will have a hard time winning

It's dead for now, yes. But it can work again if Sarri wakes up and take out the underperformers and when we buy new players.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ccheongf said:

Sarri ball is dead. Tottenham found a way to neutralized Jorhinno and Chelsea is wanerable now . Other teams follow and Chelsea will have a hard time winning

It's easy to neutralise Jorginho when you don't need to care about Morata/Giroud, Willian, Alonso, Azpi or Kante (but IMO last two should stay in our team to provide def. stability). They just stuff our midfield and they are all set. If we had have better players elsewhere, marking Jorginho wouldn't be so easy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Thor said:

Good to see Luiz is somehow getting blamed. Few shots at the manager as well.

Yep. This is a Chelsea forum.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 

Agree regarding the manager but let's no kid ourselves regarding Luiz. It's no coincidence that Luiz plays every week and our defence ends up being poorer than usual. Alonso's lack of mobility hurts us too. Luiz has had one good season in a heavily protected system and the rest of the best here has been as a CM under Rafa and Jose...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Agree regarding the manager but let's no kid ourselves regarding Luiz. It's no coincidence that Luiz plays every week and our defence ends up being poorer than usual. Alonso's lack of mobility hurts us too. Luiz has had one good season in a heavily protected system and the rest of the best here has been as a CM under Rafa and Jose...

This is simply not true Luiz has had a few good seasons, he played well in Ancellotti's season, also played well in the Champ League season in 2012 it was more Terry exposed with our famous AVB high line and then in 2013 he was effective too plus Conte's one good season. He has lapses in concentration but its nowhere near Cahill or Christensen's mistakes over the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vybzkartel said:

This is simply not true Luiz has had a few good seasons, he played well in Ancellotti's season, also played well in the Champ League season in 2012 it was more Terry exposed with our famous AVB high line and then in 2013 he was effective too plus Conte's one good season. He has lapses in concentration but its nowhere near Cahill or Christensen's mistakes over the time. 

AC's mistakes PALE in comparison to the vast bulk of Luiz's career.

He is SHIT always was, is now, always will be. I HATE he is on our team, I went MENTAL when we bought him back. We won DESPITE him with Conte.

Luiz is, after Torres, my least favourite Chels player ever. Morata is quickly becoming my third. Willian is in the top 10 mix too, but he is a more recent add, just the last 2 seasons (now perm though).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Vesper said:

AC's mistakes PALE in comparison to the vast bulk of Luiz's career.

He is SHIT always was, is now, always will be. I HATE he is on our team, I went MENTAL when we bought him back. We won DESPITE him with Conte.

Luiz is, after Torres, my least favourite Chels player ever. Morata is quickly becoming my third. Willian is in the top 10 mix too, but he is a more recent add, just the last 2 seasons (now perm though).

Good footballer and terrible center back (Jose was right in my book). Why should our opinion matter after winning the league where the player in question played a key role in that win (featured in almost all league games) and voted one of the best defenders in the league? This is not a popularity contest... it's about winning silverware.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Robguima said:

Good footballer and terrible center back (Jose was right in my book). Why should our opinion matter after winning the league where the player in question played a key role in that win (featured in almost all league games) and voted one of the best defenders in the league? This is not a popularity contest... it's about winning silverware.

I would 1000 times rather have a 25, 27yo Ricardo Carvalho instead of Luiz. Carvalho would be a perfect Sarriball CB. WE need to find THAT type of player. I am biased, I admit, Ricardo is in my top 10 Chelsea all time favourite players. I adored him. Pure class, so elegant a CB. Good times.

There have been very few Chels players I have detested. I even liked Anelka and Florent Malouda, who are hated on this board from what I see. Luiz is deffo a detest, especially this second time around. I just do not like the bloke, and I cannot stand his mental lapses.

That said

he is only number 4 of the players who HAVE to go in my book.

Morata is ONE

Willian is TWO

Alonso is THREE

Luiz is FOUR

after those 4, I am open to trying anything

Drinkwater is FIVE (but really was just a 70m quid waste, it is not like he even plays. TBH, I think he isnt even that bad, he just is no where near Chels level and is the epitome of the Marina as boss bitch era FUCKED UP buys (along with Morata and Donkeyoko and Luiz, with my caveat that Michael Emenalo was a main actor in bringing Luiz back)

Luiz is not a bright player, I dont do stupid well

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would 1000 times rather have a 25, 27yo Ricardo Carvalho instead of Luiz. Carvalho would be a perfect Sarriball CB. WE need to find THAT type of player. I am biased, I admit, Ricardo is in my top 10 Chelsea all time favourite players. I adored him. Pure class, so elegant a CB. Good times.

There have been very few Chels players I have detested. I even liked Anelka and Florent Malouda, who are hated on this board from what I see. Luiz is deffo a detest, especially this second time around. I just do not like the bloke, and I cannot stand his mental lapses.

That said

he is only number 4 of the players who HAVE to go in my book.

Morata is ONE

Willian is TWO

Alonso is THREE

Luiz is FOUR

after those 4, I am open to trying anything

Drinkwater is FIVE (but really was just a 70m quid waste, it is not like he even plays. TBH, I think he isnt even that bad, he just is no where near Chels level and is the epitome of the Marina as boss bitch era FUCKED UP buys (along with Morata and Donkeyoko and Luiz, with my caveat that Michael Emenalo was a main actor in bringing Luiz back)

Luiz is not a bright player, I dont do stupid well

 

 

Yeah preferences are preferences - just don't think they are that important since we all have our own and yet the only one that matters is the manager's.

While I agree that Carvalho was fantastic, I completely disagree that he would do well in Sarri's system. Sarri plays a high defense line and slow players like Carvalho struggle big time in high lines (like Terry once did under AVB). Godin is a great defender (similar to Carvalho) in a deep line at Atletico, but if you put him in a high line he would struggle too.

Plus it is quite obvious Sarri values passing from the back in CBs a lot more than other managers, hence why Luiz is his fav defender - he's been asking to keep him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Robguima said:

Yeah preferences are preferences - just don't think they are that important since we all have our own and yet the only one that matters is the manager's.

While I agree that Carvalho was fantastic, I completely disagree that he would do well in Sarri's system. Sarri plays a high defense line and slow players like Carvalho struggle big time in high lines (like Terry once did under AVB). Godin is a great defender (similar to Carvalho) in a deep line at Atletico, but if you put him in a high line he would struggle too.

Plus it is quite obvious Sarri values passing from the back in CBs a lot more than other managers, hence why Luiz is his fav defender - he's been asking to keep him.

Luiz, Alonso and Willian (plus Conte blowing out Costa and then the idiotic Morata buy) will be the anchors that drown Sarri. Plus his stubborness. They simply are SHIT. If we dont do massive upgrades (we wont) this January, we are not going to finish in top 4, Eden will leave (I think he does no matter what, and probably CHO too) the bans will hit, and the club is FUCKED for multiple years. That is truly what I see ahead. I hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.

We are one of the worst run top 15 clubs in the world. AC Milan would be my other pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As one of 5 Premier League clubs- I'm seeing the transfer ban (if it happens) as a potential catalyst for change.

We will HAVE to promote players from the youth ranks and that will save us considerable cash - which can be used to secure decent targets now.

One person is never bigger than the club- so if Hazard goes, Hazard goes - it will be a shame, but we will recover.

We do need a 3 year plan and a manager who can build a football identity. If you guys don't believe in Sarri, who are you wanting?

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.