• Kovacic (sub)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i will give sarri another summer transfer window, but if we are in the same position this time next year, it's gg. 

If things go pear shaped, the next summer window we might see will be in June, 2021.:(

50 minutes ago, Mana said:

Muzchap, I like you...but I have to strongly disagree with you here.

No more free passes. I'm tired of free passes. Sarri is showing stubbornness and favorites who are underperforming. If we lose out on CL, it's Sarri's doing and I don't want him to get a free pass.

This is particularly the reason that lead us to finish 5th last season. Look at Emery, Pep. Playing shite? It's on to the bench for you until I see you hungry to improve.

Sacking is not what got us here today. It's the stubbornness and the arrogance on both the board and the coaches that got us here today. If Sarri started CHO, Emerson, Pedro, Giroud today, Wolves wouldn't have won tonight. I promise you that.

100% agree. CHO, Emerson and Giroud.... we would have murdered Wolves.

9 minutes ago, DDA said:

Completely agree and think Emerson should be given at least 5 straight starts (Alonso is in poor form).

at least people will stop with the grass is always greener thing. :) When the team loses the ones who did not play are always better even when they really aren’t.

I can already tell you all that it’s not going to make a whole lot of difference even if they (the subs) don’t crash and burn (which is also possible esp the younger ones). I mean giroud against Fulham was as bad as it gets.

that’s the difference: nothing happens when we the fans get something wrong and we get a lot wrong... the manager gets sacked.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

If things go pear shaped, the next summer window we might see will be in June, 2021.:(

when will we found out if we're banned or not. because if we end up getting the ban i can see hazard leaving even if we win the league and el.

we just had to lose, sigh... i couldnt watch this game, but its a good thing i didnt, what the fuck is going on? Sarri keeps on insisting playing Alonso, Morata, William when its clear its not paying dividends, and this team is so clueless in attack its sickening, Sarri is not covering himself in any glory. I've read some of the posts here saying we should have started with CHO, Emerson, Giroud, yes i agree that maybe it would have given us the win or maybe not, the fact is the main worry here its the lack of quality in this squad atm and a proper clear out is needed, we have players who are not Chelsea quality at all.

4 hours ago, DDA said:

Funny thing about is Giroud after he came on, I don't recall him having a single shot at all and overall, we only had 3. With Morata, there were chances and he was getting at the end of them but couldn't score them to save his life! Both still shit obviously. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Funny thing about is Giroud after he came on, I don't recall him having a single shot at all and overall, we only had 3. With Morata, there were chances and he was getting at the end of them but couldn't score them to save his life! Both still shit obviously. 

When Giroud came on, the game was lost. The team turned into Acrington Stanleys reserves.

9 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Anytime I see Alonso in the starting line up...I feel like crying and coupled with the fact that Sarri who prioritize modern attacking football with great full backs that offers so much going forward and when we are under pressure...Its a travesty seeing Alonso offer nothing while a quality left back Junior firpo is bossing the Spanish league while Sarri keeps playing Snailonso coupled with hopeless Morata and awful willian....soon I might not watch our games again especially if Sarri persists with these players...

So what's this then a glory hunter?

You watch your team come rain or shine, if you're a true supporter.

It's painful I know, but I aint gonna watch Chelsea only when they are playing well..........I'll moan when they're playing shit, but I'll still supoort them.

I said after the Spuds game I was calling Sarri a dubious manager, my assessment was called into doubt, as a kneejerk reaction.

Well we had a fucking game against Fulham, and got away with a win.

Then we go to Wolves who hadn't won a game in 7 (does Place come to mind) and he's plays Willian And Morata FFS and if what we are playing is Sariiball then give me Conteball.

Sarri's refusal to play Kante in his rightful position and saying that he's never going to play him there is total bollocks, his insistence on Willian an Morata, beggars beliefe and his refusal to play Odoi is criminal.

I said after the spuds game that I can see why he's won fuck all, when push comes to shove he bottles it.

7 hours ago, whats happening said:

when will we found out if we're banned or not. because if we end up getting the ban i can see hazard leaving even if we win the league and el.

I would assume sometime after the winter window shuts. I think Hazard is gone regardless, especially if we don't splash truly massive cash in January. The team is fundamentally flawed at so many positions, especially if we are going to play Sarriball. The board is only making matters worse by bollocksing up sales renewing players who are not to level, and making horrific buying decisions (and lack thereof in terms of other players).

This is not me panicking after the yids games and now this horrific outcome v Wolves. I have been steadfast in my warnings and extremely detailed in my SWOT analyses long before I joined this board.

I use this Bajan expression often:

Hard ears dun hear, hard ears gun feel.

Sarri will soon learn the truth of that.

9 hours ago, Mana said:

Muzchap, I like you...but I have to strongly disagree with you here.

No more free passes. I'm tired of free passes. Sarri is showing stubbornness and favorites who are underperforming. If we lose out on CL, it's Sarri's doing and I don't want him to get a free pass.

This is particularly the reason that lead us to finish 5th last season. Look at Emery, Pep. Playing shite? It's on to the bench for you until I see you hungry to improve.

Sacking is not what got us here today. It's the stubbornness and the arrogance on both the board and the coaches that got us here today. If Sarri started CHO, Emerson, Pedro, Giroud today, Wolves wouldn't have won tonight. I promise you that.

Hey Mana :)

It's cool to disagree mate.

My rationale for the comment is that every team above us has had a consistent Managment structure, footballing identity for some time. They are now reaping the benefits.

Arsenal are slightly different, but they previously had a manager for 20 years. - so the football philosophy, identify and player acquisition was all in alignment.

We have had so many managers and crazy ass signings - American defenders, a dude named Dildo - I don't see City, Liverpool and even the Spuds doing this. I like Emery, he's told the fringe players they can go. We need to do the same, but put trust in a manager to deliver and give them 3 years.

Sarri might not be perfect, but he's our manager and he needs supporting through at least this winter and next summer's transfer window 

If he then cannot get it right, sure it's fine to start questioning him. But, as it stands this is a team he has inherited and his signings have played well and made a difference IMHO.

I'd love to see him have another few summer's.

Happy for you guys to disagree- that's what a forum is all about :)

10 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Hazard needs to play much better but something has to change : 

We've taking a reason why our "W" 's earlier this season are now "D" 's and "L"  's

Deadly obvious to everyone but the club and Sarri, fucking absolute shite of the highest order.

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

So what's this then a glory hunter?

You watch your team come rain or shine, if you're a true supporter.

It's painful I know, but I aint gonna watch Chelsea only when they are playing well..........I'll moan when they're playing shit, but I'll still supoort them.

It ain't glory hunting...I am all for passing through the thick and thin even at the expense of results.... But Insanity is doing same thing over and over again expecting different results.... Alonso Morata Willian and Luiz are not future of this club...I will even accept CHO play as a striker rather than using those awful players...I know we are gonna have results like last night but cmon can u tell me lines of the players I listed deserves to be in the starting line up