• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

36 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We have ZERO players who can reliably score. NONE. One of the biggest and richest clubs in the world and we depend on two strikers who can't score, two wingers who rarely score, and we have no goals from midfield.

Meanwhile, City, Liverpool, Spuds, and Arsenal have goal scorers in abundance. It's a disgrace.

We aren't making top 4. We'll finish 5th and have yet another season in the EL.

And kiss Hazard and CHO goodbye and probably have a 2 year transfer ban. 5th might end up looking like a true prize come next year. It isn't like many of us haven't been warning of this for ages.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Those two need to go go go. Same for Luiz and Alonso. The rest are salvageable (at least in terms of getting us to 4th) IF Sarri starts playing the right combos. We desperately need to do mad business in January.

Anytime I see Alonso in the starting line up...I feel like crying and coupled with the fact that Sarri who prioritize modern attacking football with great full backs that offers so much going forward and when we are under pressure...Its a travesty seeing Alonso offer nothing while a quality left back Junior firpo is bossing the Spanish league while Sarri keeps playing Snailonso coupled with hopeless Morata and awful willian....soon I might not watch our games again especially if Sarri persists with these players...

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We just aren’t clinical enough at the top end of the pitch. We look like Arsenal under Wenger,  pretty but at times but also very ineffectual.

Pretty alwful.. Other teams make it look so easy. Our lot at the moment make the most impossible misses! 

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I want to ask the question of our so called top talent...Hazard, where was he tonight? Once again a poor performance.

I'm sorry but if we are calling out people he has every right to be called out, he's been 2nd gear for a few weeks now.....fucking up your game.

Hazard needs to play much better but something has to change : 

We've taking a reason why our "W" 's earlier this season are now "D" 's and "L"  's

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Anytime I see Alonso in the starting line up...I feel like crying and coupled with the fact that Sarri who prioritize modern attacking football with great full backs that offers so much going forward and when we are under pressure...Its a travesty seeing Alonso offer nothing while a quality left back Junior firpo is bossing the Spanish league while Sarri keeps playing Snailonso coupled with hopeless Morata and awful willian....soon I might not watch our games again especially if Sarri persists with these players...

I call Alonso La Tortuga (The Turtle)

It is a fucking joke he is our starting LB

Emerson needs to start until we buy a truly great young LB

I would move Azpi to CB and start Zappacosta at RB as well

I think we need to try Hazard at the Mertens role and put in CHO far more at LW, plus Pedro or even RLC at RW

Barkley REALLY needs to come back healthy and start scoring from MF as well, or play him at RW and use RLC as AMF

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Pretty alwful.. Other teams make it look so easy. Our lot at the moment make the most impossible misses! 

No drive or sheer desire to stick it in the onion bag, 70% possession and 3 shots on target. 

Also so predictable -other seasons and we're losing you think and hope we can get a late one -with this shower I started watching United v Arse for the last 5 minutes because you knew we wouldn't  score. Fucking abysmal.

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I want to ask the question of our so called top talent...Hazard, where was he tonight? Once again a poor performance.

I'm sorry but if we are calling out people he has every right to be called out, he's been 2nd gear for a few weeks now.....fucking up your game.

He has not had a good game right from the Manutd match. Poor, poor poor

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I call Alonso La Tortuga (The Turtle)

It is a fucking joke he is our starting LB

Emerson needs to start until we buy a truly great young LB

I would move Azpi to CB and start Zappacosta at RB as well

I think we need to try Hazard at the Mertens role and put in CHO far more at LW, plus Pedro or even RLC at RW

Barkley REALLY needs to come back healthy and start scoring from MF as well, or play him at RW and use RLC as AMF

Sarri would rather persist with Alonso and willian so that before the start of the new year we would have lost sight of top 4

Same old story. 

Outside of the starting 11, there's little quality.

It's symptomatic of needing a huge clear out in the summer and a bit of stability managerial wise.

We need 2 or 3 key signings to balance the team and ensure we aren't playing Muppets.

Will we give Sarri time?

Will we fuck, he will be out the door quicker than a fart in the wind.

Keep doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity:)

45 minutes ago, El P. said:

I would say that it's equally hard to win games when your attackers can't score to save their lives, keeping missing all those shots. Our only goal came in after a deflection!

No argument there.

Probs in both ends can negatively affect teams confidence. Very dangerous downward spiral.

btw this is why our managers don’t rotate...

30 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

This is not true, our season fell apart in late February after the Watford game. 

Actually it started in January. My bad with the monrh but the Arsenal game, that's where it started. 

3 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

He has not had a good game right from the Manutd match. Poor, poor poor

His been shit for a while same happened last season he started off on fire then he went of the boils after.

6 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Sarri would rather persist with Alonso and willian so that before the start of the new year we would have lost sight of top 4

If he does, I will start calling for his sacking. Simple. He (if he keeps playing them) obviously is not the right manager for us.

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If he does, I will start calling for his sacking. Simple. He (if he keeps playing them) obviously is not the right manager for us.

Really? Calling for his sacking?

FML 

It's this attitude which has landed us where we are today.

Really worrying. We now have City on Saturday and most definitely by Saturday evening will be in 5th place. No way are we beating City let alone getting a point while Arsenal who look really good play Huddersfield at home and they have a good set of fixtures coming up. Spurs are clicking into gear despite that loss against in an in-form Arsenal and also have a nice set of fixtures coming up. City and Liverpool have built up a huge lead over us now. The likely loss against City will have huge consequences. We messed up big time tonight. Hazard, the only world class player in this team has gone off the boil and we need him to get back to his best. He will do, but how long will it take? Alonso needs a rest too. Not sure what is going on with Emerson.

While I get this with Kante looking below average due to not playing his DM role, is he not meant to be a B2B player. A world class player can put in a better shift than he is doing in RCM. He looks bang average and he is currently the highest paid player at the club. Earning just under £300k p/w or around there. His performances are just not good enough. When you earn that amount you need to put in better performances than he is doing in CM. He has so much energy etc but looks so lost in this team. You don't earn that much to just simply give the excuse of he is not playing in his favoured position. But he seems to escape so much criticism every game. He has been really average when you put it into context this season. Just looks really ordinary. I don't think he was as bad tonight as some of the others but just concerned in regards to the consistency of his performances. If we were playing him CB or RB then I can understand. We are playing a DM/B2B player in a CM. He should be able to put in better performances than we are seeing.

Still frustrating that we did not get that penalty as that would have put the game out of sight. There was no contact with the ball and yet again, like Spurs we have had 2 penalties denied which should have gone in our favour and it has cost us big time. That is not making an excuse for the performance but we get that penalty and we are going home with 3 points tonight.

The strikers are a real concern and it is annoying that Arsenal have 2 top strikers who they faced no competition from other teams when buying them whilst we are stuck with 2 under-firing, strikers who look poor game after game. I reckon Sarri might go false no.9 with Hazard up front with Willian and Pedro next to him. Giroud will be tired chasing shadows all game and Morata, I doubt will start either.

Anyway, will give a shout out to Morgan Gibbs-White. Looks a real talent. 18 years old and put a top performance against us tonight.