• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Is our manager Sarri or Scolari?? Fucking Willian is way to soft for tough games like this. Alonso thinks cause he signed a new contract that he's the dogs bollocks. Well he's only a bollocks. The fucking arrogance our team showed tonight was disrespectful to Wolves and they made us pay. Christensen I thought was poor. Fucking hell they were all poor. Euro cup again next year if we are lucky. City will tear us apart if we defend like that on Saturday.. And I know I'll get shot for this but "Sarriball" just ain't working. Not really a decent shot tonight either. I am so fucking angry after watching that.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Vybzkartel said:

We were playing well and Sarri started playing Willian for no reason, we haven't recovered since then. 

Its just insane. Totally downed my hopes for the season. Who the fuck is Willian that he just waltzes into the starting XI like he's some god or some legend at the club? Even Salomon Kalou had a bigger impact in Chelsea than Willian. This guy is the biggest myth to ever play for this club. A total lie. Shame on our board for not taking Barcelona's money and running.

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

There is a feeling Sarri blew it today. Completely unnecessary loss.

But I don't think this is the beginning of the end for Sarriball. If you read this thread, it seems like the AVB or Scolari days. Even though we are fifth it is not even close to being as bad as those years.

Dont want to sound arrogant, but 5th place isnt good enough. CL is absolute must. 

We cant go another season without cl football for all the obvious reasons. 

As for Sarri, I doubt he will drop Alonso even after such shitshow tonight. We need at least two more losses for anyone at club to realize something is wrong ffs.

We have ZERO players who can reliably score. NONE. One of the biggest and richest clubs in the world and we depend on two strikers who can't score, two wingers who rarely score, and we have no goals from midfield.

Meanwhile, City, Liverpool, Spuds, and Arsenal have goal scorers in abundance. It's a disgrace.

We aren't making top 4. We'll finish 5th and have yet another season in the EL.

Just now, Pizy said:

We have ZERO players who can reliably score. NONE. One of the biggest and richest clubs in the world and we depend on two strikers who can't score, two wingers who rarely score, and we have no goals from midfield.

Meanwhile, City, Liverpool, Spuds, and Arsenal have goal scorers in abundance. It's a disgrace.

All these plus we have become too static.

13 minutes ago, El P. said:

He is a young GK who needs to learn, he will improve. You can forgive him. You can't forgive to an old idiots Alonso and Willian. Also, to Hazard I agree, he is missing.

It’s not about forgiving. 

It’s very difficult to win games with when you have a gk making mistakes. Very very difficult...

comments about the LB are kinda ridiculous to me. He’s not as bad as ppl say he is, nor is he as important as folks say he is.

the team is not great and that’s not down to one or two players. But the gk needs to get his shit together with those long shots getting in. That will affect the confidence of the team too.

Just now, Robguima said:

It’s not about forgiving. 

It’s very difficult to win games with when you have a gk making mistakes. Very very difficult...

comments about the LB are kinda ridiculous to me. He’s not as bad as ppl say he is, nor is he as important as folks say he is.

the team is not great and that’s not down to one or two players. But the gk needs to get his shit together with those long shots getting in. That will affect the confidence of the team too.

I would say that it's equally hard to win games when your attackers can't score to save their lives, keeping missing all those shots. Our only goal came in after a deflection!

7 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Watch Sarri persists with Alonso Luiz Morata Willian against City while City gives us the beating of our life...

I fucking hope it happens. Because if we win that game with them, this lot wont be dropped for next 3 years.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

I fucking hope it happens. Because if we win that game with them, this lot wont be dropped for next 3 years.

Of course City don't mess around once they are on top of their game...We are due for a whooping on Saturday...

Alonso is basically undroppable when he's so clearly struggling. How bad must Emerson be in training for Sarri to not use him? 

Marcos has no recovery speed, gets caught too hi up repeatedly, and what was considered his best attribute (attacking) has been embarrassing for a while now. He can't beat ANY defender for pace and his crossing is awful. Today he gave it away carelessly about 4 times from the same exact spot on the left wing.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Unless we win it.. Though probably lose to a English side in the final. Knowing our luck 

The whole thing is stupid. We had 70% pocession and did sod all with it.. 17 shots and 3 on target. That's piss poor. 

'Michael: We have been rather quickly figured out under Sarri. We concede too many chances and fail to convert too many of our big chances. Also, too many players underperforming. For now, he must change his system and/or personnel'

Agree with that! Can't see it happening though 

Just now, Pizy said:

Alonso is basically undroppable when he's so clearly struggling. How bad must Emerson be in training for Sarri to not use him? 

Marcos has no recovery speed, gets caught too hi up repeatedly, and what was considered his best attribute (attacking) has been embarrassing for a while now. He can't beat ANY defender for pace and his crossing is awful. Today he gave it away carelessly about 4 times from the same exact spot on the left wing.

It probably has nothing to do with training at this point. Just lack of balls to try something new.

Marcos is established player, one who won PL and obviously wont be dropped. Same with Willian. 

Same was with Iva when we already had Azpi in squad, but he was on bench until Cole injured himself and we were forced to play Azpi on left.