• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

We continuously get the ball around the box and are so unimaginative. We should have 2-3 goals by now.

Teams like City and Liverpool look like they can score every time they get it in the final third. Lately, we look like Conte/Mourinho's Chelsea where we are hoping for a moment of individual brilliance rather than good team play.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think we'd hear something about Giroud missing two sitters on here, but not a peep. 

Some players have the privilege of making the same mistakes some others do on the team, but not get called out for it.  

Alonso is a joke, just fuck off. we keep losing the ball needlessly and giving Fulham hope. Not impressed at all so far, we look slow and lethargic at times, just keep playing out from the back and see what happens you idiots, everytime they pass back to Kepa and Luiz, my heart starts racing ffs.

1 minute ago, Thor said:

You'd think we'd hear something about Giroud missing two sitters on here, but not a peep. 

Some players have the privilege of making the same mistakes some others do on the team, but not get called out for it.  

I wouldn't call them sitters. I am not happy with our strikers but I cannot go full blast mode on the whole team 100% of the time.

I am already the harshest bish on the board, lolol:blush:

I will just settle for Luiz, Willian and Alonso off and gone for now (and OBVIOUSLY a new striker)

Alonso is taking over the forum he was so bad, thats what we get for giving him a nice new contract ffs , totally shit its like playing with 10men! He is like a vampire...hates crosses!

3 minutes ago, Thor said:

Two sitters? Those were difficult chances. And we know for our is a shot finisher but that is not why he is in the team. 

Alonso right now is shit at everything 

Alonso is so useless, I really hope he gets the same treatment that's been dished out to Moses. Just because these two were good in 16-17, shouldn't be their merit. The only difference between Fulham today and Tottenham last weekend is the quality. The only thing holding back Fulham from winning is their players' low quality. They have had their tactics right so far.

We are in desperate need of new players, starting with the FBs. Azpi, as good as he is at defending, is not the type to create true overlapping and creating like Walker, Trippie, Alves. I've always hated Alonso's place in the pecking order and the day he finally f**ks off to oblivion from the team will be so glorious  I mentioned this on the Reddit sub and I stand by it: ATM Zappacosta and Emerson deserve to be in the first XI instead for this system to work much more better.