• Loftus-Cheek
    • Pedro
    • Callum Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Ampadu (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

9 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

i want create a player with foot and vision of fabregas, dinamism of kante and strong of RLC

Michael Ballack circa 2000-2006.

In today's game, closest would be SMS, IF he had a true motor, which he doesn't atm. He needs a coach like Pep to take him to next level. Pogba would be second probably, when his head is on straight, like in the WC.

Also, Frenkie de Jong, Ruben Neves, Dele Alli (I can feel the hate already, lolol), Saúl Níguez, Naby Keita, Tanguy Ndombélé, Adrien Rabiot, and Corentin Tolisso have similar all-round traits, but might be short atm in one department or the other. 

Keep an eye on 16yo Ryan Gravenberch from Ajax. Very possibly the next Dutch superstar MF, but its still too early to completely predict that.

The Netherlands are my darkhorse team for 2022. They are playing superb footie and are crazy young. If we (England and Sweden in my case) dont win it in 2022, I will be probably rooting for the Netherlands to finally break their duck. Although, France will probably repeat and have potentially the greatest team ever, perhaps knocking off Brasil 1970. Long time to go until then.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there we have it, whilst Giroud isn't an amazing finisher he is better than Morata and last night proved it. Morata wouldn't of scored or engineered the movement to score either, both superb finishes.

Giroud MUST start on Sunday.