Update on David Luiz contract situation, two big sides interested in signing him

James

David LuizDavid Luiz hoping to be offered new Chelsea contract. Blues are yet to open contract talks with the Brazilian. Does he deserve a new deal? Let us know @TalkChelsea. David Luiz is reportedly keeping his fingers crossed that he will be offered a contract extension by Chelsea. Luiz has forced his way back into the […]

View the full article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

Napoli and Monaco can shove it unless we get a good deal for Luiz.

Luiz leaves on a free in the summer, or we sign him to a 1 year extension. We are now going to get jack shit for him no matter what.

The fucking board FUCKED this up so so bad last summer.

We could have had a superb young (turned 22 in September) ball-playing, great passing CB in Thilo Kehrer, BUT the board turned down PSG when they offered £30m for Luiz. PSG then went, after we told them to piss off, and bought Kehrer for only £33m. Kehrer also plays RB (starts there for the senior German national team at times) so we could have sold back a very unhappy Zappacosta to one of the 3 or 4 Serie A teams who made enquiries.

This was one of the most massive fuck ups by Marina and the board this summer. Instead of boom-boom selling Luiz and buying Kehrer, her ass was on fucking that one month holiday! Then when she came back, she got involved in the Italian assfuck merry-go-round with Juve and AC Milan chasing Rugani and Caldara and trying to dump Morata.

We could have sold (instantly) Morata to AC Milan for the 60m they offered, and not tried to squeeze a ridiculous 75m out of them. Instead they agreed to take Higuain off Juve hands as long as Juve let them buy Caldara and ship Bonucci back to Juve. That made Rugani basically impossible to buy from Juve by us and also assfucked us with dumping Morata.

Do the maths (and ALL of these were concrete deals)

Sell

Morata £60m

Zappacosta £20-23m

Luiz £30m

£110-113m total

BUY

Icardi (97m release clause from July 1 to July 15)

Thilo Kehrer £33m

130m total

SO for only fucking £17-20m or so net spend

we could have had a top 2,3 in world striker

and a superb young 22yo top 25 in world or so (with top 10 potential) Sarriball CB

I get so aggro when people try to slag this type of post-event forensic documentation off as some numpty Football Manager talk! It fucking isn't!

Marina (and Roman as she answers to him) were crazy idiotic to let her go on fucking holiday mid-window, and even worse to turn down PSG, not move for Kehrer, and then to go and chase Italian teams' players from the very teams who have wrecked our windows for years! Smart business my SWEET FA!

All those deals were REAL, concrete, on the table, and we fucked it up, BAD. Those other teams all completed them AFTER we were already involved

I stand 100000% behind my blasts on the board

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Luiz leaves on a free in the summer, or we sign him to a 1 year extension. We are now going to get jack shit for him no matter what.

The fucking board FUCKED this up so so bad last summer.

We could have had a superb young (turned 22 in September) ball-playing, great passing CB in Thilo Kehrer, BUT the board turned down PSG when they offered £30m for Luiz. PSG then went, after we told them to piss off, and bought Kehrer for only £33m. Kehrer also plays RB (starts there for the senior German national team at times) so we could have sold back a very unhappy Zappacosta to one of the 3 or 4 Serie A teams who made enquiries.

This was one of the most massive fuck ups by Marina and the board this summer. Instead of boom-boom selling Luiz and buying Kehrer, her ass was on fucking that one month holiday! Then when she came back, she got involved in the Italian assfuck merry-go-round with Juve and AC Milan chasing Rugani and Caldara and trying to dump Morata.

We could have sold (instantly) Morata to AC Milan for the 60m they offered, and not tried to squeeze a ridiculous 75m out of them. Instead they agreed to take Higuain off Juve hands as long as Juve let them buy Caldara and ship Bonucci back to Juve. That made Rugani basically impossible to buy from Juve by us and also assfucked us with dumping Morata.

Do the maths (and ALL of these were concrete deals)

Sell

Morata £60m

Zappacosta £20-23m

Luiz £30m

£110-113m total

BUY

Icardi (97m release clause from July 1 to July 15)

Thilo Kehrer £33m

130m total

SO for only fucking £17-20m or so net spend

we could have had a top 2,3 in world striker

and a superb young 22yo top 25 in world or so (with top 10 potential) Sarriball CB

I get so aggro when people try to slag this type of post-event forensic documentation off as some numpty Football Manager talk! It fucking isn't!

Marina (and Roman as she answers to him) were crazy idiotic to let her go on fucking holiday mid-window, and even worse to turn down PSG, not move for Kehrer, and then to go and chase Italian teams' players from the very teams who have wrecked our windows for years! Smart business my SWEET FA!

All those deals were REAL, concrete, on the table, and we fucked it up, BAD. Those other teams all completed them AFTER we were already involved

I stand 100000% behind my blasts on the board

i agree with your view on the board fuck ups, we could be set for years already if not for shit deals.

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

i agree with your view on the board fuck ups, we could be set for years already if not for shit deals.

Or if not set (as you never can know 100% anything when it comes to players) at least not have put us into continually fucked up contractual situations and accrue a slew of old, ageing players for whom we will get nothing for them when they finally shit out.

Again, it is NOT like I just conjured any of those deals out of thin air. They all were legit offers or actual done deals or, in Icardi's case his bloody actual release clause at that time.

Courtois is yet another example. OBVIOUSLY letting him run down to one year left was going to end in disaster. Everyone under the sun knew he was not going to renew. He shoukd have been sold to Real in summer 2017. We probably coukd have gotten Navas plus £50m. Or straight sold him for £80m or so and bought anyone of 5 or 7 other great keepers. Hell, we could have still purchased Kepa. It wasnt like he just only exploded onto the scene in 2017-18.

Now, if Eden doesn't renew, AND tge transfer ban hits, we may have to end up eating £175m plus AND not have a replacement for him at all for a year (if we just let him go on a free in 2020) or sell him this coming and have no replacement for TWO years (if we decide to at least get SOME cash for him.)

If we get smacked with a two year ban for both transfers AND European footie he is so so gone.

The only solace I will take out of this is if Shitty and PSG get double our punishment (at least) and then the other 3 EPL teams who get the old bovver boot to the jacobs (say the same 2 year bans) are Manure, Victimpool, and Spuds. It might be Arse though instead of one of those 3. If it is Arse, it is probably the yid cunts who skate. It's all conjecture at this point.

Pep has been talking lately about how he really wants wants to manage a national side. Maybe he sees a masssssive ban coming for Shitty (say 4 or 5 years no transfers, no Europe). PSG and Shitty certainly deserve that level. They have made all other cheating look like child's play. 

We better do some heavy as fuck lifting come January if these bans are the real deal. It certianly looks that way as FIFA are out for blood to try and repair their richly deserved tattered reputation.