Chelsea midfielder has made a decision over his future – and it’s not good news

James

Ruben Loftus CheekRuben Loftus-Cheek expected to request January loan move. Loftus-Cheek has struggled to break into our starting eleven. Should we let him leave, Blues? Let us know @TalkChelsea. Ruben Loftus-Cheek has found his form in recent weeks, but he appears keen on leaving Chelsea when the transfer window opens in January. Loftus-Cheek’s experience out on-loan at […]

View the full article

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

If we actually sell him, say hello to Drinkwater and Bakayoko back on the first team when the transfer bans hit. We are heading down a dark alley.

the club will surely have learned from the De Bruyne and Salah debacle right?

16 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

the club will surely have learned from the De Bruyne and Salah debacle right?

If we do sell him, we must a buyback clause.

I gave up hope we would do much of anything in January a month ago, but this looming ban changes everything I fear. If we are stymied in January and then a two year, 4 window ban comes down (maybe with a European ban as well) it will semi-destroy us for years. Most of the other teams are baying like rabid dogs for us to get smashed. The only ones not are the other 4 teams facing similar shit. Manchester City is one. They are also (along with PSG) facing far worse charges due to hundreds of millions in FFP violations, bordering on racketeering. I do not know the other 3.

I see some people defend Marina as only doing what Abramovich orders. Well, that means he himself is guilty of breaking the rules, if one is to take that angle. Look at Kante. He flat out refused (rightly so!) to use ultra dodgy off shore banking business for some of his pay from image rights (trying to skirt tax laws.) That is just another example of the fish rotting from the head down.

I really, really want the club sold. It is becoming clear that from the top down we are being criminally mismanaged. I am sure people will call me a traitor saying this, but I will be fucked if I condone or excuse illegal and/or unethical behaviour when it comes to our club.

If just half what Der Spiegel and Football Leaks are saying is going on is true (especially at Manc Shitty and PSG), then much of it rises to the point that normal people would go to prison for many years.

We could not have picked a worse time to get caught again breaking rules/laws. I just hope we don't get completely swept away in the torrents, especially as, if we are indeed found guilty, we are basically going to be treated as a serial offender.