test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Marko Arnautovic

Started by the wes,

24 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

We need finishers as our strikers not experiments.

Mertens was experiment at napoli that worked out OK Theres one thing about Arnautovic he's better finisher than Morata and he doesn't go down to easy like Morata does Arnautovic could fill the gap till we can afford to sign a top top striker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great... surely a fucking joke. Average player. Can be unplayable on his day fair enough but how often is that? Not very. Not even the best player at West Ham. Felipe Anderson and Dioup are better for me.

Robchels likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Great... surely a fucking joke. Average player. Can be unplayable on his day fair enough but how often is that? Not very. Not even the best player at West Ham. Felipe Anderson and Dioup are better for me.

Declan Rice too, especially for a 19yo. Diop has really came on since a shaky start, super signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2018 at 4:57 AM, the wes said:

Mertens was experiment at napoli that worked out OK Theres one thing about Arnautovic he's better finisher than Morata and he doesn't go down to easy like Morata does Arnautovic could fill the gap till we can afford to sign a top top striker

Most players would look good when compared to the erratic Morata. Doesn't make Arnautovic a good signing, even if it's only a stop-gap signing and last thing we need in this squad right now is another inconsistent and average player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Vesper said:

Declan Rice too, especially for a 19yo. Diop has really came on since a shaky start, super signing.

Rice a former Chelsea youth player too. Diop won't be there long, another season or two and he'll go onto bigger things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Great... surely a fucking joke. Average player. Can be unplayable on his day fair enough but how often is that? Not very. Not even the best player at West Ham. Felipe Anderson and Dioup are better for me.

Because I was such a huge KDB fan I watched as many of his performances at Bremen as I could. That amounted to no fewer than twenty games and Arnautovic played in many, if not most, of those. Was very unimpressed and have no interest in Chelsea signing him.

Vesper and OneMoSalah like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/11/2018 at 5:20 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Because I was such a huge KDB fan I watched as many of his performances at Bremen as I could. That amounted to no fewer than twenty games and Arnautovic played in many, if not most, of those. Was very unimpressed and have no interest in Chelsea signing him.

yep, he is so overrated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumours still flying, ffs. £50m for a player who scores around 6, 7 goals a year for his career, whose 2 'big' seasons were 11, with 4 goals, 6 goals, and ONE goal EPL seasons surrounding those (ALL those were full seasons in EPL btw).

He turns 30 in mid-April and has scored same number of goals in EPL (5) as Morata has this year, even though Arnautovic has played 30% more minutes.

£50m is madness.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/01/chelsea-plan-bid-marko-arnautovic-alternative-gonzalo-higuain-8298928/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

You’re kiddig right? Wtf..

Wish I was. Hopefully this is all invented tosh.

Chelsea transfer news: West Ham to receive mega Marko Arnautovic bid for THIS reason

CHELSEA will bid for West Ham striker Marko Arnautovic in the January transfer window because they are not confident of sealing a deal for Gonzalo Higuain, according to reports.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1065718/Chelsea-transfer-news-West-Ham-Marko-Arnautovic-rumours-gossip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuckin ridiculous!!

Can you see our board paying that for a very soon to be 30 year old after all the shite anout turning down contracts for Cescy and Luiz?

Cant see even them being that daft.

BluesMadLad likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't mind seeing this guy with us for the rest of the season. As said above, the man is a monster. He doesn't take any shit and can finish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morata would shatter into pieces if they were to duel. Good be a decent short term solution, but not for 50mil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's just good enough for a top club IMO - not even for free.

Lacks work rate and concentration - very inconsistent player, even if got better lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 2:42 PM, DDA said:

Wouldn't mind seeing this guy with us for the rest of the season. As said above, the man is a monster. He doesn't take any shit and can finish.

Problem is we aren't talking loans tho

7 hours ago, Robchels said:

He's just good enough for a top club IMO - not even for free.

Lacks work rate and concentration - very inconsistent player, even if got better lately.

I take it theres a 'NOT' missing lol

 

Theres swings and roundabouts with this.

Hes going to be 30 in July and the Pikeys will want a lot of money for him.

Hes got the sort of intensity we are missing. He has scored 11/12 goals a season for the past 4. Hes HG.

Might be a good 2nd striker. But will have to be a 1 year contract unless we buy him now and give him more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.