• Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I think he knows that.  

lol yeah sure I assumed he did... as a portuguese speaker myself, it is quite obvious to see that he's talking about different things, but it may not be that obvious to others.

Also, people may not know why he was acting like he did - he was definitely on a rant there.

48 minutes ago, Robguima said:

lol yeah sure I assume he did... as a portuguese speaker myself, it is quite obvious to see that he's talking about different things, but it may not be that obvious to others.

Also, people may not know why he was acting like he did - he was definitely on a rant there.

People who actually truly believe this video isn't fake, are simply the special kind people. The kind who need to have supervision at all times when awake. The photoshopped Chelsea logo and the fact he never says the names he supposedly said are dead giveaways. :D 

19 minutes ago, manpe said:

People who actually truly believe this video isn't fake, are simply the special kind people. The kind who need to have supervision at all times when awake. The photoshopped Chelsea logo and the fact he never says the names he supposedly said are dead giveaways. :D 

yup :)

well that's how certain government officials end up getting elected... ;) 

On 11/26/2018 at 3:09 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

He shouldn't be too taken aback. Night before the game on TV they were showing how Everton managed to neutralize him by surrounding him with four players. Even on FIFA 19 part of the standard commentary is 'players need to get closer to the Brazilian'. 

Then it could had been used as a selling point. I dont recollect where I read it (probably on the phone) 

On 11/27/2018 at 1:21 AM, Stats said:

Although Lukaku gets a lot of stick, on top form he is still scoring over 20 goals. He is by far an awful striker and he is also a handful but just lacks technical ability and his understanding of the game is poor. Morata on the other hand now is really frustrating because he is barley even posing a threat to defenders. Still going to back him obviously but I don' think Lukaku is as bad as people make out. Did he not get around 27 goals or so last season?

Lukaku is definitely better, physically he is much stronger which very important in ucl.

I have been very patient with Morata. All he need is some physicality then he can be a a complete no 9 but after free summer nothing change, he does not get stronger nor play with for aggression. 

Defensive deficiencies from this game were actually present in every game. Luiz is like this every game, Alonso for sure too. Even Azpi and Rudi.

Only thing different was that our midfield didn't dominate the game like usual, and that our attacking line wasn't doing press like before. Whole defence played to their true level, or almost to it. Kovačić and Jorginho just didn't, they were below par, and there lays all our problems from last game. Not Luiz, not anything else. Luiz was problem since the season started, same with Alonso.

As for Hazard, Willian and Morata - they need to improve pressing game, and Hazard could go in a gear up, he didn't look really good. As for others - only thing we can do is improve Kovačić and Jorginho, and improve how Luiz jumps in with his playmaking skills when Jorginho is marked too much.

Everything else is moo-point, we can't improve this defence, they are pure shit, I'm sorry. 2 of those 4 needs to be replaced.

8 hours ago, communicate said:

Lukaku is definitely better, physically he is much stronger which very important in ucl.

I have been very patient with Morata. All he need is some physicality then he can be a a complete no 9 but after free summer nothing change, he does not get stronger nor play with for aggression. 

That is my point. He is not a top striker but  he would add more to the team imo and score more goals. He has a bad touch but scores goals, is a handful for defenders and I still think he will get to the 20 goal mark again despite a slow start.

2 hours ago, Stats said:

That is my point. He is not a top striker but  he would add more to the team imo and score more goals. He has a bad touch but scores goals, is a handful for defenders and I still think he will get to the 20 goal mark again despite a slow start.

Whereas Morata... Has got passed the 20 mark if put last season and so far together. Its hard to be patient when it's so costing.