test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nathangeorge99

Callum Wilson

Started by nathangeorge99,

120 posts in this topic
Just now, Marvin123 said:

What did he say? 

Pretty much everything but now is pushing Arnautovic  to us for £50m

19 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Looks like Dan Gosling on train... who plays for Bournemouth too. Assume nothing.

xPetrCechx likes this

CHELSEA WOULD PAY £50M FOR WILSON

Maurizio Sarri is willing to pay up to £50m for Bournemouth’s Callum Wilson – if he fails to convince Gonzalo Higuain to come to Stamford Bridge.

Sky Sports News has learnt that the Chelsea boss remains determined to renew his partnership with the Argentinian striker, despite the concerns of the Chelsea board – and efforts by Milan’s sporting director Leonardo to keep him at the San Siro.

Higuain’s arrival would likely signal Alvaro Morata’s departure to Sevilla, with the La Liga club keen on a loan until the summer. We understand Morata’s agent Juanma Lopez is in London to find out how close any potential deals may be.

50 mill for Torres ,rem that in a January window!!!

3 hours ago, mccg said:

CHELSEA WOULD PAY £50M FOR WILSON

Maurizio Sarri is willing to pay up to £50m for Bournemouth’s Callum Wilson – if he fails to convince Gonzalo Higuain to come to Stamford Bridge.

Sky Sports News has learnt that the Chelsea boss remains determined to renew his partnership with the Argentinian striker, despite the concerns of the Chelsea board – and efforts by Milan’s sporting director Leonardo to keep him at the San Siro.

Higuain’s arrival would likely signal Alvaro Morata’s departure to Sevilla, with the La Liga club keen on a loan until the summer. We understand Morata’s agent Juanma Lopez is in London to find out how close any potential deals may be.

50 mill for Torres ,rem that in a January window!!!

funny also that Torres had the exact same age bracket 26 turning 27 just after the window and the same dodgy knee. would be hilarious to commit the same mistake again

!Hazard! and mccg like this

So I tried to stay off here this transfer window....... clearly didn't work but I finally come on and I see this guy top of the list, morata giroud and Callum Wilson lmfao, the fear that must strike into are opponents.

obviously a pens, tap ins and 1 on 1 merchant, which means he excels at the kind of chances we create tons of for Morata and Giroud to miss.  Would suit us quite nicely even if he is rather one-dimensional with 0 goals from outside the box and just 3 or so headers. Actually reminds me of a young Higuain. So lets see how the old turns out for that half year and then maybe we get Wilson for 35m or so which would be reasonable if we can't get an absolute A grader like Icardi. 

Unionjack likes this

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
7 hours ago, Vesper said:
£50m for Wilson is madness.

People bidding £35m for Arnautovic aren't helping.

he supposedly will cost £50m too

fuck that

we need to either buy Icardi

or, failing that

Jovic or Haller or Piatek

screw these scrubs or fatboys

Unionjack, Dazzy_Vance and 1chelsea like this

he supposedly will cost £50m too

fuck that

we need to either buy Icardi

or, failing that

Jovic or Haller or Piatek

screw these scrubs or fatboys

More change of the latter, but I can see a last minute deal for Higuain. I seriously don't want that to happen either

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

obviously a pens, tap ins and 1 on 1 merchant, which means he excels at the kind of chances we create tons of for Morata and Giroud to miss.  Would suit us quite nicely even if he is rather one-dimensional with 0 goals from outside the box and just 3 or so headers. Actually reminds me of a young Higuain. So lets see how the old turns out for that half year and then maybe we get Wilson for 35m or so which would be reasonable if we can't get an absolute A grader like Icardi. 

Higuain is an excellent finisher from pretty much all ranges. One of his best characteristics is his powerful long shot. 

Unionjack likes this

48 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

More change of the latter, but I can see a last minute deal for Higuain. I seriously don't want that to happen either

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Higuain is an excellent finisher from pretty much all ranges. One of his best characteristics is his powerful long shot. 

I dont mind us getting Higuain at all - ON LOAN

But I just dont understand us paying out that kind of money FOR A 1 YEAR CONTRACT!

We surely couldn't/Wouldn't give him over 1 year after such a public argy bargy over Cescys and Luiz's contracts. It would be laughable.

I do reckon he would work under Sarri and find the PL ok tho.

And even tho I would prefer others to Wilson he does already have PL experience and can score! Plus he is HG

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

yeah but i said young higuain. in his early years at Real, which is where i watched most of him i did not really notice him attempting long shots very often or scoring. he used to score a few goals in the 20 yards range at Napoli. No one denies Higuain at his peak was a penhomenal striker but he is 31, has a lot of football in his bones, is not getting any younger, slightly out of shape and in a scoring drought. Wilson on the other hand, albeit not remotedly as talented is in the form of his life, at the best age, super fit, sharp and pacey. Trademark Higuain finish will always be channel of the box hard and low in the bottom far corner. Trademark Wilson finish is rounding the keeper with pace and tapping in empty net. 

Pizy likes this

36 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

yeah but i said young higuain. in his early years at Real, which is where i watched most of him i did not really notice him attempting long shots very often or scoring. he used to score a few goals in the 20 yards range at Napoli. No one denies Higuain at his peak was a penhomenal striker but he is 31, has a lot of football in his bones, is not getting any younger, slightly out of shape and in a scoring drought. Wilson on the other hand, albeit not remotedly as talented is in the form of his life, at the best age, super fit, sharp and pacey. Trademark Higuain finish will always be channel of the box hard and low in the bottom far corner. Trademark Wilson finish is rounding the keeper with pace and tapping in empty net. 

Wilson does make more sense for us as thats what we need. Someone thats nippy with the ball in the box.