• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

How come we have spent around $100 million to buy these frauds of Bakayoto and Morata. While in the meantime we have sold to direct competitors and for peanuts the likes of Kevin De Bruyne and Mo. Salah. I do not understand. 

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come we have spent around $100 million to buy these frauds of Bakayoto and Morata. While in the meantime we have sold to direct competitors and for peanuts the likes of Kevin De Bruyne and Mo. Salah. I do not understand. 

2 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Everton came with a defensive game plan and rigidly stuck to it, knowing that our current centre forward  isn't good enough to score against a well organised defensive side. Fucking Bambi stays longer on her feet than Morata. Kante was anonymous today and as many have said on here should have been subbed earlier for Barkley. Pedro was poor after coming on and Willian could, and should have passed to Morata for the best chance of the game if he wasn't such a greedy fucker. The type of football we are now playing relies on passing and teamwork, not glory glory greedy football. Hazard done his best but was shadowed by Siggurdsen all game. Luiz needs to sharpen up his passing skills. Rudiger was class and gave Richarlson nothing, with some nice passing to boot. But really, at present we are not or anywhere near a Premiership winning side, and I still think we will even do well to qualify for the Champions League, unbeaten or not.

thread winner

1 minute ago, BXL70 said:

Pointless comparison, totally different periods of time those thing happened.

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I hate a couple of their players diving (Richarlson is their Morata) but I hate the ref more, they played decent defence and only in last 3rd sorta parked the bus.

This draw is all on us and the ref.

i swear, i want to kick that ref's teeth in, fucking bellend

2 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Actually the total is around £200m counting all fees, salary, add-ons and insurance

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Its time to try Hazard Pedro Willian.

Drop Morata, he should be in top form right now, but yet again fails to deliver and Im not even talking about goals.

no more excuses for Morata, the guy is a fraud