• Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful. 2 points lost at home when Manchester teams clash together, Tottenham keeping winning 1-0 and before an international break and facing Tottenham at Wembley. THE WORST RESULT this!!! We are having serious issues in the team, the complete right flank needs to be upgraded. Or Sarri needs to change the systém. But changes are required. 0-0 my arse...

those 2 dropped points may end up fucking us for CL

not remotely good enough

Sarri HAS to sort the Kante issue

he simply is not good enough in his new position

Azpi is absolute SHIT on offence

Alonso I was oki with, he is just a unique player with huge flaws but even better positives usually

Wilian is simply not good enough, Pedro looks a shell of what he normally is

Eden had a terrible game, thus sinking us overall

Luiz I am happy with, regardless of some psycho errors (NONE lately), he no longer worries me

imagine morata in the same lockeroom with cole drogba terry lampard. they would kick the shit out of him after this game
Yes, like they did to Torres.

Poslano sa mog SM-A310F koristeći Tapatalk

To say that this match is depressing is an understatement, the team looked completely disjointed, we were lucky to get away with a point if Everton had more clinical strikers we would have lost, really pissed about this game, and considering our next fixture is against Spurs we could lose a lot more points.

12 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

I HATE EVERTON

I hate a couple of their players diving (Richarlson is their Morata) but I hate the ref more, they played decent defence and only in last 3rd sorta parked the bus.

This draw is all on us and the ref.

1. ONE win in the last 4 Premier League home games. :doh: 

2. Anyone who mentions "but we are still unbeaten" after this draw needs to be slapped across the face.

3. I mentioned this before, Sarri's rigidity on player selection-position is incredibly infuriating. Granted Barkley didn't exactly cover himself in glory after coming on but what was the point of Sarri keeping Kante out there when Everton had moved to a back 5 and content for the point? Kante was already on a yellow card and was contributing nothing offensively OR even defensively. Why not bring Barkley for Kante and keep Kovacic on? These almost like-for-like changes are as annoying as what Benitez used to do.

4. Alvaro Offside Morata.

5. Morata was a disgrace at the corner flag in the last minute. Got the ball but instead of trying to make things happen, he was trying to win a free kick which by that point, no one was silly enough to foul him! :middlefinger: