• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

Our passing in the Everton half has been woeful. Even our most accurate passers in Kova and Jorginho are giving it away repeatedly.

We need to 1) quicken the pace of our play 2) sharpen our lazy passing and 3) bring on Giroud for more of a focal point.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Giroud is needed. 

I would think about taking of Kante, playing Barkley as the most attacking of the 3 with kovacic playing the Kante role. 

Kante had a some good break up plays, BUT his passing is so negative, 80% is a back pass and he almost never drives forward with the ball

the one game he did that, was by far his best game (I think was Burnley)

5 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

this game is asking for Barkley, we have 2 midfielders on a yellow already, who do you take off? Kante or Jorginho?

Easy choice. Kante. Every time we have taken Jorginho off this season the whole system has fallen apart

7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

this game is asking for Barkley, we have 2 midfielders on a yellow already, who do you take off? Kante or Jorginho?

I might even say pull Jorginho, let Kovacic play deep hold BUT that puts Kante under the cosh still as part of offensive thrust. Maybe try Kante in Jorginho role? I am grasping at straws here.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

You so much as breath on Richarlison and he drops like a bag of stones. Embarrassing. Yet the ref falls for it every time.

Its a Brasilian thing (for some of them, the worst is Neymar, and they all feed off his style)