test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 0-0 Everton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

245 posts in this topic

they both got a yellow

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

why the FUCK did Rudiger get a yellow? For simulation? If so, then why did Bernard get a yellow too?

Just now, Pizy said:

Slow motion zombie football for the most part. Everton man-marking all of our attackers and midfielders which means we're really struggling to get them the ball in dangerous areas. 

We've had almost all the ball but can't do anything with it without moving it quicker. Everton are only really threatening on set plays and when they win a cheap foul.

Getting players into the right positions was the first stage for transition to Sarriball. It'll take a lot of time before they are so comfortable with these tactics that they can start playing at the same tempo as Napoli. We probably have to wait until March/April before we start seeing that quick one touch passing on a regular basis

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Vesper said:

why the FUCK did Rudiger get a yellow? For simulation? If so, then why did Bernard get a yellow too?

Rudiger should never have gone down, but the ref didn't see anything.  I don't know how he booked anyone if he didn't see it.

Ref has lost this match a bit.  Went too crazy with the bookings.  Once he gave Mina that yellow for a good challenge, he painted himself in to a corner.  

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Getting players into the right positions was the first stage for transition to Sarriball. It'll take a lot of time before they are so comfortable with these tactics that they can start playing at the same tempo as Napoli. We probably have to wait until March/April before we start seeing that quick one touch passing on a regular basis

Yeah.  We saw steady improvement, but once we started playing 2 matches a week, there's just been no real quality time on the training pitch.  

Johnnyeye likes this

More boring to watch football. everton will be happy with a draw here. I hate playing at home to the lower teams knowing they are happy to defender with 8 BORING! 

I hope we get a goal soon so it opens up the game. 

Just now, zinctek said:

they both got a yellow

read what I wrote sweetie, I siad they both got one, but I see NO reason why Rudiger got one

enless the ref thought he faked the foul (in which case IF he did fake it in ref eyes, why would he also give Bernard a yellow)

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Rudiger should never have gone down, but the ref didn't see anything.  I don't know how he booked anyone if he didn't see it.

Ref has lost this match a bit.  Went too crazy with the bookings.  Once he gave Mina that yellow for a good challenge, he painted himself in to a corner.  

this ref is a joke, end of

Sideshow Luiz and 11Drogba like this

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

Giroud is needed. 

I would think about taking of Kante, playing Barkley as the most attacking of the 3 with kovacic playing the Kante role. 

We need pace in our attack. Not Giroud. 

Hazard and Willian having stinkers is what is costing us the game. 

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

Our passing in the Everton half has been woeful. Even our most accurate passers in Kova and Jorginho are giving it away repeatedly.

We need to 1) quicken the pace of our play 2) sharpen our lazy passing and 3) bring on Giroud for more of a focal point.

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

Just now, 0007 said:

We are struggling big time on the right side. Azpi is not an attacking threat and Kante doesn't offer much too. 

i dont think kante is best in the position he plays.

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Giroud is needed. 

I would think about taking of Kante, playing Barkley as the most attacking of the 3 with kovacic playing the Kante role. 

Kante had a some good break up plays, BUT his passing is so negative, 80% is a back pass and he almost never drives forward with the ball

the one game he did that, was by far his best game (I think was Burnley)

Johnnyeye likes this