• Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, the wes said:

This game against everton show me we need to sign a top top striker if we hada kane or Agüero We would have win this game 

Agreed and we need a decent winger maybe two if hazard leaves, but where do we find them?

I don't think icardi fits the bill as a strker, so who's left under thirty years of age?

I think we need so many replacements and it wont be possible till next season.

Can't wait to get rid of:

William

Pedro

Fabregas

Drinkwater

Moses

Luiz

Bakayoko

And why is Bulka not at least 3rd choice, fucking Rob Green they've got to be kidding.

2 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

Squad needs more more talent; don't start on the manager already FFS. 

Its silly to judge sarri now sarri as my support the squad is mixed with Mourinho and Conte players he's only signed two players and a loan of a player when sarri gets more players that he wants you will see an even better Chelsea team 

58 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

By the way, how fucking good is Rudiger. Best defender at the club for me by a mile, needs a top class player next to him in the summer.

10000% agree.

Matthijs de Ligt  <<< only one (other than Pavard and Upamecano) not on a huge team, it just comes down to if we will pay the insane money and IF he wants to come to us over Real, Barca, Man U, Bayern, PSG, Juve, etc

Kalidou Koulibaly

Milan Skriniar

Marquinhos

Benjamin Pavard (as I have said many times, he is perfect because he can play RB too and will give Azpi some legit competition)

Dayot Upamecano I think he ends up at Barca, where he pairs up with Umtiti in a terrifyingly physical duo

Alessio Romagnoli

José Giménez

Niklas Süle 

Thilo Kehrer

Jonathan Tah

Rúben Dias

Malang Sarr

Sarri loves Rugani, I am not 100% sold, and he certainly is not better than any listed above atm