• Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Tough game, Everton look decent enough, more of a threat than they were the previous season. Gylfi, Richardlison and Andre Gomes playing well.

Richardlison doutbful for the game 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.101greatgoals.com/news/boost-for-chelsea-potential-richarlison-blow-for-everton/amp/

😃😃😃

2 hours ago, the wes said:

That's good but again, Everton are a solid enough team. I think we've always had mixed results against Everton, we go through spells of beating them for fun then really struggling. Hopefully we beat them again but Bernard, Sigurdsson, Gomes all offer a threat of sorts (good in 1v1s - can score goals from anywhere -  capable of playing passes through the lines), Coleman and Digne give good delivery from outwide. Silva has got them on a decent run the now too. Be a tough one based on recent performances too, been phases in recent matches where we have lacked intensity and purpose with our play  - which is understandable because it was inevitable some teams would set up really well against us (thought Palace did well with their shape and frustrated us) - but on the day if we play with an intensity and purpose in the final third we can easily score 3 4 or 5 goals. 

Let's see how it goes..Kovacic and Pedro on from the start hopefully.

13 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

That's good but again, Everton are a solid enough team. I think we've always had mixed results against Everton,

Not at The Bridge we don't, we had that weird run in the late 00's of drawing the fixture but other than that it's been a fixture even nicer than Spurs at home for us in PL era.

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Can't like that enough.

I'm also partial to his heat map in his final match against united:

A meme of Gerrard's heat map against Manchester United

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/steven-gerrard-the-internet-reacts-after-liverpool-captains-shock-red-card-against-manchester-united-10125900.html

Think Marco Silva is using a bit of gamesmanship in regards to Richarlison. I definitely think he'll play.

Everton are shite away against all the big teams but this is certainly a dangerous game. Wonder if we'll go with Morata or Giroud. Morata's in good form but Everton are a physical side where Giroud may be more effective.

23 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Recently the losses have been at their ground. Home we're much better. Not that means much on day however. 

Cousins daughter going to her first game.. Nawww. Gets to join the crazy ride that can be being a Chelsea fan at times. 

Enjoy - you always remember your first game. 

Not too shabby supporting Chelsea - I get it from mates, one a Brentford fan and the other Bristol Rovers -''It must be much easier supporting Chelsea or man city, United'' They have a point.

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Enjoy - you always remember your first game. 

Not too shabby supporting Chelsea - I get it from mates, one a Brentford fan and the other Bristol Rovers -''It must be much easier supporting Chelsea or man city, United'' They have a point.

She didn't have a choice anyway. Whole mums side family are Chelsea. Sheva scored at my first one! A rare moment lol

Nah definitely especially these last many years.

Knew Richarlison would start despite the fitness concern. Not looking forward to watching that diving bastard. I remember last time we played against him he was on the floor rolling around numerous times and the ref fell for it repeatedly. Hopefully we can keep him quiet today.

Everton have a pretty strong looking first XI but have terrible depth. They don't look to have anyone on their bench who can be brought on to hurt us.