• Loftus-Cheek
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

1 hour ago, Jason said:

But since we only play Vidi in the last game, here are the permutations in the next game for us to secure top spot:

PAOK actually are the best team out of the 3 farmer teams we have played. So Sarri will likely put out a strong team next time out. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went on the piss early doors so watching it with a head foggier than the weather tonight but the highlight of the game and we all cheered when we saw it was the Belarus Blues flag fucking brilliant. You don't get Belarus Real flags or Belarus Barcelona flags because these people have a touch of class and recognise a proper football club with proper support.

If anyone was to reread the posts on here, its like a mini crisis every 10 minutes. This player is terrible, that player is terrible, Sarri's a cunt for not playing CHO, I dont get it, we havent lost a game in any competition, we have a striker on form, midfielders all playing well. Why is there so much doom and gloom on here when we have absolutely everything to be happy about?

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If anyone was to reread the posts on here, its like a mini crisis every 10 minutes. This player is terrible, that player is terrible, Sarri's a cunt for not playing CHO, I dont get it, we havent lost a game in any competition, we have a striker on form, midfielders all playing well. Why is there so much doom and gloom on here when we have absolutely everything to be happy about?

Because Morata isn't Messi, Alonso isn't Roberto Carlos and apparently Kante and Azpi cannot play Sarri ball. It's ridiculous isn't it 😂 unbeaten in the PL, sitting second, basically through in Europe but some cunts will find something to moan about. Willian or Pedro could have scored 30 goals tonight between them and somebody would still be complaining as to why the fuck CHO isn't playing.

For me, obscure European away games should just win the match by any means necessary. Play shit and win? Good job. Play good and win? Even better. I mean Mourinho was a diddy in his second spell here but we'd go to a lot better teams like Schalkes, Sportings or somebody, struggle and win like 3-0 get lauded s genius.... Sarri's gone to Belarus and we've won too despite playing poorly...

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Exactly. We are playing well this season so far.

I remember the same shit on forum last year about Conte and the players when we were actualy 2nd in the league and doing well in CL. 

As long there wont be breakdown in second half of season and we qualify to CL one way or another, Im happy with season.

Results are good, rotation is there, happy to see two english players in Barkley and RLC getting minutes. CHO will get his time too now that we got promotion in EL. 

Only downside for me is Morata and generaly our striker options, but that has been improving lately too.

People who want to ditch Kante and Azpi however probably started watching football yesterday.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Exactly. We are playing well this season so far.

I remember the same shit on forum last year about Conte and the players when we were actualy 2nd in the league and doing well in CL. 

As long there wont be breakdown in second half of season and we qualify to CL one way or another, Im happy with season.

Results are good, rotation is there, happy to see two english players in Barkley and RLC getting minutes. CHO will get his time too now that we got promotion in EL. 

Only downside for me is Morata and generaly our striker options, but that has been improving lately too.

People who want to ditch Kante and Azpi however probably started watching football yesterday.

I recognise that N'Golo is playing a different role because he is better able to adapt to it than either of his most frequent midfield partners. It is simply not in the nature of Jorgi and Matt to want to get ahead of the ball. They both instinctively move the ball forward and then support it from behind the play.

I recognise that being asked to sacrifice his natural position in favour of this more advanced role is a compliment to N'Golo's football intelligence, but this compromise means he operates less frequently in the areas where he is probably the world's best, and more frequently in areas where he certainly is not.

I recognise that RCB in a three allowed Azpi to perform to his highest efficiency by making the most of his strengths and limiting the number of times the weaker parts of his game needed to be brought into play.

I recognise that this is no longer true when Azpi plays as a pure right back in a four.

Perhaps I recognise all this because, like you, I've been watching football for a very long time. For longer in fact than most members of this forum have been alive. In the case of younger members, perhaps longer than one or both of their parents have been alive.

I ask you to recognise that I don't want to ditch either Dave or the wee man but, as I've put it more than once in previous posts, there are hard decisions which Maurizio faces as he seeks to drive the team on to greater achievements. 

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

It's ridiculous isn't it 😂 unbeaten in the PL, sitting second, basically through in Europe but some cunts will find something to moan about.

You can argue whether individual observations are correct or not, but it's not at all ridiculous for people to have criticisms to make. If I offered you a bet that Maurizio himself is critical of some aspects and is thinking about how to correct them, you wouldn't take it. Indeed you'd be a fool to take that bet, since we all know from his public statements that the manager does see problems in both performances and personnel.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd guess that you have criticised the club in the past for failing to strengthen after title winning seasons. We all have, so I doubt you're an exception. Just because you win doesn't mean there is nothing which needs fixing.

Whenever there are critical comments following a win it's fairly certain some will suggest that people should stop 'moaning' and just celebrate the result. On the other hand, when there are criticisms after a defeat, there will be suggestions that people just need to get behind the team and show some support instead of 'moaning'. What's the answer to this conundrum, that we all become mindless support bots who see no evil and speak no evil, or that we save the criticisms for when Chelsea draw?

How we won this I will never know, but I will take it with ease.

RLC and Barkley last night were absolute shite, and the rest weren't much better. This is the problem with RLC, it's his consistency, after that good performance and 3 goals and he puts on a display like last night.