• Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

19 hours ago, Stats said:

She makes some very good points, but the long essays of transfer targets and who the board should buy is just a bit too much sometimes man and is mind-boggling at times. The targets suggested is almost like we like in a Football Manager/ Fifa mode when it is not that realistic but apart from that decent poster but yeah the constant transfer suggestions is really annoying sometimes.

Yeah pretty sure there is something in all of us the fans that would like our clubs to field superstars all over the field, but it is what it is you know, cant have it all so my point is maybe some fans should get behind the current set of players and stop moaning over and over again. We've both been on football forums for some time and frankly you get to recognise the wums immediately, they always brag about football knowledge and transfer suggestions during whole season and when this is over and the club does not pick the most glamorous trophies you don't get to see them back here by when the next season starts. It's not only in here, happens at RedCafe also, RAWK, bluemoon etc. 

Transfer suggestions are always a breath of fresh air, but only in January and during the summer, am I right? Actually one of my favourite threads on the web is the one at RedCafe, the transfer tweets during both windows, they do a pretty good job over there. Now we're in full season, having a good one actually and every thread you try to read there is all this constant moaning and fucking Football Manager stories like football works like that. Who cares if some fans do not see Kante fit for this tactics? Sarri knows better who is fit or not and Kante specifically said a few weeks back he loves his new role. So what is there to argue then? I am all for debating on football forums, but sometimes it is borderline ridiculous when wums try to derail everything. And it happens when we're undefeated by November, 2nd only behind what is a glorious Guardiola team, lots of goals scored, lots of possession etc. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Yeah pretty sure there is something in all of us the fans that would like our clubs to field superstars all over the field, but it is what it is you know, cant have it all so my point is maybe some fans should get behind the current set of players and stop moaning over and over again. We've both been on football forums for some time and frankly you get to recognise the wums immediately, they always brag about football knowledge and transfer suggestions during whole season and when this is over and the club does not pick the most glamorous trophies you don't get to see them back here by when the next season starts. It's not only in here, happens at RedCafe also, RAWK, bluemoon etc. 

Transfer suggestions are always a breath of fresh air, but only in January and during the summer, am I right? Actually one of my favourite threads on the web is the one at RedCafe, the transfer tweets during both windows, they do a pretty good job over there. Now we're in full season, having a good one actually and every thread you try to read there is all this constant moaning and fucking Football Manager stories like football works like that. Who cares if some fans do not see Kante fit for this tactics? Sarri knows better who is fit or not and Kante specifically said a few weeks back he loves his new role. So what is there to argue then? I am all for debating on football forums, but sometimes it is borderline ridiculous when wums try to derail everything. And it happens when we're undefeated by November, 2nd only behind what is a glorious Guardiola team, lots of goals scored, lots of possession etc. 

why you gotta call me a fucking bloke?

is bully boy sexist tactics meant to diminish me as a human being

pro tip

transfers are made in between windows

if you think that they are only fair game for discussion when windows are open you are as clueless as Marina

You wanna get real deal, lets fucking go

Roman's billion's are from inside gangster deals where tens of billions of quid of Russian assets under the insanely corrupt Yeltsin regime were sold off for pennies on the pound

BAN ME for telling the absolute goddamn truth

if you think I am full of shits let's have a REAL go, your evidence v mine

I guarantee I walk out on top

why the FUCK do you think the SIBNEFT mafia is so shit at footie business?

They only are good at RIGGED markets

AND I say this as a person who calls calls BULLSHIT on the anti-Russia hysteria that the US/UK/NATO alliance is constantly ginning up

I am well fucking deep into global econ trading/speculation/arbitrage in a multivariate stream of different assets

only a mouth-breathing droog would ignore this shit

You don't like what I say, fucking take me out, have me banned

I will go about my life either way

you have some jacobs to try and bully me on here, I will never back down, I am raised to always go on the front foot and have zero regrets

I never settle, EVER