• Kovacic (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Been a bit of weird fixture this one for us. They seem to up their game and we seem to play shite in return. Hopefully less slow then yesterday 

With the team we're likely to put out we'll fucking crush 'em

And Sarri won't play 2 attacking midfielders ( dunno why) so who's going to get the nod with Jorginho and the Wee Man.....is it Barkley or Loftus-Cheek

Either way it'll be 3-0

KTBFFH

2 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

With the team we're likely to put out we'll fucking crush 'em

And Sarri won't play 2 attacking midfielders ( dunno why) so who's going to get the nod with Jorginho and the Wee Man.....is it Barkley or Loftus-Cheek

Either way it'll be 3-0

KTBFFH

Barkley. I think.

As mentioned already, these cunts always seem to raise their game for Chelsea and then proceed to revert to their normal shite selves immediately afterwards. So I expect this to be annoying as fuck.

It being at home and us being in good form I think we'll win it comfortably in the end but after struggling and getting aggravated early on.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

As mentioned already, these cunts always seem to raise their game for Chelsea and then proceed to revert to their normal shite selves immediately afterwards. So I expect this to be annoying as fuck.

It being at home and us being in good form I think we'll win it comfortably in the end but after struggling and getting aggravated early on.

If we score early we will win easily, the games we have struggled against them are the ones we dont score early, then something always goes wrong after

Crazy that despite the great start, we are still only 3rd and a bunch of teams just behind us, breathing on the neck. 

Another must win to keep in top 4. 

I dont want to jynx it, but with our change of play style, I think we will have different boogey teams. We always had hard fixtures vs Nufc, but it was quite easy this year. Maybe it will be the same with Palace. 

4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Crazy that despite the great start, we are still only 3rd and a bunch of teams just behind us, breathing on the neck. 

Another must win to keep in top 4. 

I dont want to jynx it, but with our change of play style, I think we will have different boogey teams. We always had hard fixtures vs Nufc, but it was quite easy this year. Maybe it will be the same with Palace. 

all these thug teams that sit back and park the bus are bogey teams, we are however being able to unlock them, sometimes with ease and sometimes not, mainly like you said due to Sarri's football.

I will say it now, fuck Palace, we have no excuses, we have more than enough quality to get the job done, its not going to be easy at all, we need to be super focused and organized to beat this lot, they are always a tough nut to crack with their physical and fast football on the break, very stubborn side and they also need points, they will sit back and try to hit us on the break with Zaha and co.

The thing that worries me the most is our full backs, how will they deal with Zaha's pace and trickery, its always a handful, this is where Kante's speed and marking can come in to play, our center backs need to be very alert too, because of those long balls, etc. Goodluck to the lads, only 3 points matter nothing else, we have no excuses. Cheers

Waiting all damn weekend and playing after all our rivals will have played is excruciating. I hate being the late kickoff. And now to top it off our match isn't even televised here in the States so I have to watch a shitty stream and hope it doesn't cut out 10 times during the game.

:middlefinger:

26 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Waiting all damn weekend and playing after all our rivals will have played is excruciating. I hate being the late kickoff. And now to top it off our match isn't even televised here in the States so I have to watch a shitty stream and hope it doesn't cut out 10 times during the game.

:middlefinger:

Yep feel the same way about having to stream.  But weirdly it looks like they'll be showing the second half on NBCSN.  The game shows up on my guide but starting at noon EST and ending at 1pm

7 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Yep feel the same way about having to stream.  But weirdly it looks like they'll be showing the second half on NBCSN.  The game shows up on my guide but starting at noon EST and ending at 1pm

Must not be updated for daylight savings.