test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 3-2 Derby County

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   2 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Zappacosta
    • Cahill
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Fabregas
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Morata
    • Luiz (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

159 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

UNREAL

Sarri puts on Pedro (who gets injured by a gust of wind) OVER CHO and fucking pulls AC and leaves CAHILL ON!!!!!!!!!

I am fucking PISSSSSSED

Why are you surprised. Sarri has never won a trophy and League Cup is by far his best chance to win at least something

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Christensen doesnt look happy.

Look at who stayed on!!!! Would you be happy?

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Why are you surprised. Sarri has never won a trophy and League Cup is by far his best chance to win at least something

Its madness, he is burning up our future with POOR player management

Johnnyeye likes this

No CHO yet again:middlefinger:

This is also killing his development. Its madness that other big clubs seem to to get their youngsters at least SOME time and we don't give them a sniff. It also puts our starters at risk of injury and grinds them down further due to massive minutes.

Johnnyeye and blues.bridge like this

this is the worst I have seen us play all year.

The lack of effort on defence is very worrisome, most of our players are simply being beat to every ball or certainly most. Cahill and Cesc are 100000000% shot, they are slower than most of the Derby players.

I refuse to pick MOTM

there has been no good player for us, Willian has reverted back to shit even on the LW

Kovavcic and RLC (out of position even) are only remotely oki performances

1 hour ago, Robguima said:

Isn't CHO's deal running out soon? In such cases, it may not be in the club's best interest to give the player a lot of playing time.

Yes, it (not giving him minutes) may make the player unhappy, but it may also diminish his value to potential buyers, which at the same time makes whatever the club is offering more appealing to him/agent.

I'm not saying we do great with youth, far from it, just that things are a bit more complicated than than when you are dealing with contracts, agents, and individual career goals/ambition.

I don't get that logic. If we want to keep him, then the best way to do it is to give him as much game time as possible, so that he wants to renew regardless of who is interested. 

Vesper likes this

Just now, Jason said:

Didn't expect an easy game but that performance was so bad! :rant:

TIRED and/or OLD and/or non confident team

Derby comprehensively outplayed us, they are super unlucky to not walk out winners

Cahil needs to be sold the moment the clock hits midnight on Jan 1. He's completely past it and panics like a 17 year old CB in the face of danger.

Give Ampadu those minutes.

blues.bridge and Vesper like this

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'd say Mount or Tomori.

Oh, for Derby I would go for Lawrence. He was a menace most of the game. Ripped us up.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Oh, for Derby I would go for Lawrence. He was a menace most of the game. Ripped us up.

I thought you meant our players.  Those were the only 2 that did anything.  Tomori for us, Mount for his team.

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I thought you meant our players.  Those were the only 2 that did anything.  Tomori for us, Mount for his team.

I will rephrase, I cannot vote any of our on field players (playing for CFC tonight) as worthy of MOTM. Our 2 loanees were good except fot that horrific own goal. For actual Derby players that have nothing to do with CFC, I would go for Lawrence for MOTM.