test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Reece James

Started by the wes,

92 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jody Morris for our next manager, my wifey has convinced me.

Would prefer Julian Nagelsmann, but he is going to RB Leipzig.

Morris needs actual experience managing at first team level before that happens. Nagelsmann will be interesting at Leipzig and it is 100% the right move for him. Say he has a good 2 seasons there, with Leipzigs set up while keeping them very competitive, he will undoubtedly be experienced enough as well as proving hes capable of making a big next step. He will be Bayern Munich coach by say 2023 I think. Or before.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Morris needs actual experience managing at first team level before that happens. Nagelsmann will be interesting at Leipzig and it is 100% the right move for him. Say he has a good 2 seasons there, with Leipzigs set up while keeping them very competitive, he will undoubtedly be experienced enough as well as proving hes capable of making a big next step. He will be Bayern Munich coach before 2025 I think.

I made a bad mistake, and didn't say as interim for Morris.

Another assist and no doubt mom award ...beast mode , wasted at wigan , frankie boy and Derby would have been lovely jubbly

Just now, ja1 said:

If Wann Bissaka goes I’d be for this..I am still not confident of any youngster coming in under Sarri and being used correctly.

yeah slip the old buy back clause and bring Aaron Wan-Bissaka. to cfc , yeah some manager will have to do it , probly if a Frank.lampard/terry project kicks in 

29 minutes ago, mccg said:

yeah slip the old buy back clause and bring Aaron Wan-Bissaka. to cfc , yeah some manager will have to do it , probly if a Frank.lampard/terry project kicks in 

Wann Bisakka is good but don’t want him while we have James

3 minutes ago, ja1 said:

Wann Bisakka is good but don’t want him while we have James

yeah as u mentioned you have no confidence in any youngster coming in , so there goes James(19) then in that theory! Wann Bisakka is 21 so probly deemed good to go ?! I think they have played similar amount of games tho reece at a lower level, but i'd be all in with keeping reece nxt season and spending money if we can on other areas 4 sure!

1 hour ago, mccg said:

yeah as u mentioned you have no confidence in any youngster coming in , so there goes James(19) then in that theory! Wann Bisakka is 21 so probly deemed good to go ?! I think they have played similar amount of games tho reece at a lower level, but i'd be all in with keeping reece nxt season and spending money if we can on other areas 4 sure!

I think after a strong, 30 game + season in a top flight league James will be at the point where he HAS to be brought through, if that makes sense, the club/manager will have little-no excuse not to play him. It shouldn’t be like that but it would guarantee him game time and a fair chance

17 minutes ago, ja1 said:

I think after a strong, 30 game + season in a top flight league James will be at the point where he HAS to be brought through, if that makes sense, the club/manager will have little-no excuse not to play him. It shouldn’t be like that but it would guarantee him game time and a fair chance

but it is CFC we do have history , think our hand might be tied abit if we get a ban , with Zappa(probly leave) and Azpil in those positions it wouldn't take much to make the position his own next season?!

No point even considering this guy for next season if Sarri is here. He will rot on the bench while Azpi stinks it up all season.

Watching him now for the first time live.  To me he looks ready for us. Really looking good. Btw Derby and Lampard completely collapsed. 

Vesper likes this

23 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Watching him now for the first time live.  To me he looks ready for us. Really looking good. Btw Derby and Lampard completely collapsed. 

we SO need him to go WC and soon

In the event of the ban not being overturned he should be used as RB and CM cover, would be a respectable number of games in it for him.

7 hours ago, the wes said:

Crystal Palace willing to pay £10m for Chelsea's Reece James

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/03/11/do-report-crystal-palace-willing-to-pay-10m-for-brighton-target/

Do one palace 

straight swap, Wan-Bissaka for James (they will never do that atm)

done and dusted

(I can hear the screams now, lol)

I am a huge Reece fan btw, but Wan-Bissaka is the best young defensive fullback I have seen in many a year

even better, offer them Azpi for Wan-Bissaka

THAT would make me do a happy dance

AWB has potentially Kante-level game disruptive qualities

insane pace, and is a ball magnet

2nd leading tackler in all Europe atm

fe585dbbf72306c2e6ba2c834ec5a2b4.png

Unionjack likes this