test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 3-1 BATE Borisov

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Zappacosta
    • Cahill
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Fabregas
    • Kovacic
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Moses (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

134 posts in this topic

Kovacic, man. Amazing footballer. So beautiful to watch when he's on the ball and when he's off it he's always finding that pocket of space. Puts in a defensive shift as well.

Hes the glue that links the defense and attack. This is what he has that Ross doesn't.

Just now, Pizy said:

Kovacic, man. Amazing footballer. So beautiful to watch when he's on the ball and when he's off it he's always finding that pocket of space. Puts in a defensive shift as well.

Hes the glue that links the defense and attack. This is what he has that Ross doesn't.

Jesus Christ! Must Barkley be compared with Kovacic every single time? :doh: 

Johnnyeye likes this

man, i tought Aleksandr Hleb was retired already, still playing at 37 i see, good for him

Sad to see Cesc at this level, he is well and truly a spent force.

Wilian is still a fucking ball hog and selfish

All the rest, great!!!!

Emerson has finally looked a bit like Roma Emerson, although BATE are complete shit, so hard to gauge.

Every game I see I lean more and more to selling Kante (for £135m to £150m)

We simply don,t need him in this system, he doesn't bring enough to the table to justify blocking a £135m plus sale.

Sorry if this offends anyone, I have read 50 plus articles, seen every pro Kante argument tossed out there

as long as Sarriball is the order of the day, he is not a player worth the quid we can get for him

we need to use him as leverage to get either Mbappe or Dybala

he is just being wasted here

he deserves better

Johnnyeye and !Hazard! like this

Ruben has been very sharp so far, great game so far, 2 goals and very dynamic, i would like to see CHO and Ampadu sometime soon

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Sad to see Cesc at this level, he is well and truly a spent force.

Wilian is still a fucking ball hog and selfish

All the rest, great!!!!

Emerson has finally looked a bit like Roma Emerson, although BATE are complete shit, so hard to gauge.

Every game I see I lean more and more to selling Kante (for £135m to £150m)

We simply don,t need him in this system, he doesn't bring enough to the table to justify blocking a £135m plus sale.

Sorry if this offends anyone, I have read 50 plus articles, seen every pro Kante argument tossed out there

as long as Sarriball is the order of the day, he is not a player worth the quid we can get for him

we need to use him as leverage to get either Mbappe or Dybala

he is just being wasted here

he deserves better

if we sell Kante we will regret it for the rest of our lives, one of a kind player.

1chelsea and kellzfresh like this

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

if we sell Kante we will regret it for the rest of our lives, one of a kind player.

He's still a human though and his playing style is so demanding that he can't continue playing at this level for many years. If we were to sell him, summer 2019 would be THE time to do just that

Vesper likes this

42 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

See, I'd rather he came off and reduced injury possibility or fatigue.  i want to see Pedro start this weekend.

Mayne Barkley in at RW and CHO at left!

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

He just isnt needed in this system and to toss away £135m plus is crazy now.

Only if you think Sarri is sacked in next 14 to 16 months is it worth keeping him.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

He just isnt needed in this system and to toss away £135m plus is crazy now.

Only if you think Sarri is sacked in next 14 to 16 months is it worth keeping him.

i just dont see the need to sell the wee baldy man, we all know what he can offer to the team, but hey its your opinion Vesper, no harm done here ;) 

Vesper likes this

To those who watched yesterday's Barca-Inter game, would you realistically see Kante in that fantastic midfield instead of Rakitic, Arthur or Busquets. I wouldn't. He might not even start for Man City. 

Great player but obviously can't play in every system. Just like Jorginho or Busquets would look like Tom Cleverley in Mourinho's tactics

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

that linesman reminds me of Ovrebo

fuck that norwegian cunt, i would punch him if i had the chance.

9 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Ruben has been very sharp so far, great game so far, 2 goals and very dynamic, i would like to see CHO and Ampadu sometime soon

Ampadu is still injured. Also, I think it madness to turn him into a MF. Not saying you suggest this. Just a general comment. Now, IF we go all bully boy world class buyers again and grab de Ligt, then we can talk about Ethan at MF, especially if RM wont perma sell us Kovacic.

Johnnyeye likes this

its been coming, Rubeeeeeennnnn Hattrick bonanza, his 1st for Chelsea, amazing game from him :)