• Giroud
    • Moses (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kovacic, man. Amazing footballer. So beautiful to watch when he's on the ball and when he's off it he's always finding that pocket of space. Puts in a defensive shift as well.

Hes the glue that links the defense and attack. This is what he has that Ross doesn't.

Just now, Pizy said:

Kovacic, man. Amazing footballer. So beautiful to watch when he's on the ball and when he's off it he's always finding that pocket of space. Puts in a defensive shift as well.

Hes the glue that links the defense and attack. This is what he has that Ross doesn't.

Jesus Christ! Must Barkley be compared with Kovacic every single time? :doh: 

Sad to see Cesc at this level, he is well and truly a spent force.

Wilian is still a fucking ball hog and selfish

All the rest, great!!!!

Emerson has finally looked a bit like Roma Emerson, although BATE are complete shit, so hard to gauge.

Every game I see I lean more and more to selling Kante (for £135m to £150m)

We simply don,t need him in this system, he doesn't bring enough to the table to justify blocking a £135m plus sale.

Sorry if this offends anyone, I have read 50 plus articles, seen every pro Kante argument tossed out there

as long as Sarriball is the order of the day, he is not a player worth the quid we can get for him

we need to use him as leverage to get either Mbappe or Dybala

he is just being wasted here

he deserves better

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Sad to see Cesc at this level, he is well and truly a spent force.

Wilian is still a fucking ball hog and selfish

All the rest, great!!!!

Emerson has finally looked a bit like Roma Emerson, although BATE are complete shit, so hard to gauge.

Every game I see I lean more and more to selling Kante (for £135m to £150m)

We simply don,t need him in this system, he doesn't bring enough to the table to justify blocking a £135m plus sale.

Sorry if this offends anyone, I have read 50 plus articles, seen every pro Kante argument tossed out there

as long as Sarriball is the order of the day, he is not a player worth the quid we can get for him

we need to use him as leverage to get either Mbappe or Dybala

he is just being wasted here

he deserves better

if we sell Kante we will regret it for the rest of our lives, one of a kind player.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

if we sell Kante we will regret it for the rest of our lives, one of a kind player.

He's still a human though and his playing style is so demanding that he can't continue playing at this level for many years. If we were to sell him, summer 2019 would be THE time to do just that

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

He just isnt needed in this system and to toss away £135m plus is crazy now.

Only if you think Sarri is sacked in next 14 to 16 months is it worth keeping him.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

He just isnt needed in this system and to toss away £135m plus is crazy now.

Only if you think Sarri is sacked in next 14 to 16 months is it worth keeping him.

i just dont see the need to sell the wee baldy man, we all know what he can offer to the team, but hey its your opinion Vesper, no harm done here ;) 

To those who watched yesterday's Barca-Inter game, would you realistically see Kante in that fantastic midfield instead of Rakitic, Arthur or Busquets. I wouldn't. He might not even start for Man City. 

Great player but obviously can't play in every system. Just like Jorginho or Busquets would look like Tom Cleverley in Mourinho's tactics