Stoke City vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Stoke City versus Chelsea F.C.

Chelsea end September with a potentially tricky assignment away at Stoke.

The Potters took a point from Liverpool at Anfield, and after already toppling Aston Villa 3-2 at the Britannia, the new boys will be up to the task of facing one of the Premier League giants - Chelsea. The Blues have a perfect away record so far this season, beating Wigan 1-0 at the JJB and thumping Man City 3-1 in their own back yard. Luiz Felipe Scolari's side will hope to continue their decent start to the season which has seen them register four wins from six in all competitions, and remain unbeaten at home in the Premier League since early 2004.

Match chat here!

:blue scalf:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stoke may have got a point off the scousers the other week, but they were on the defensive basically the whole match and the scousers had about 20+ shots on goal. Cow-arse-banjo comes to mind.....

Anyway.... If Joe Cole is injured it could be an ideal opportunity for Kalou to step in. He and Malouda have been looking better recently and with goals comes confidence. We should come away with 3 points.

Time to give them a reality check :D

i think it will be very comfertable, 3 or 4 nil i believe. Stoke are just a championship side with championship players imo and the big pitch will suit us too. Bit of history between Chelsea and stoke too so lets hope we can give em a good hiding.

i think it will be very comfertable, 3 or 4 nil i believe. Stoke are just a championship side with championship players imo and the big pitch will suit us too. Bit of history between Chelsea and stoke too so lets hope we can give em a good hiding.

Expect the bus to be parked!!! 2-0 max. and the pitch isnt big it has been reduced to 100 by 64 meters.

If we score a fast goal, in first 20 minutes or so, I'd go for 4-0. If we won't score early, then 2-0.

Hopefully Drogba will score today. :)

We scored after 3 minutes or something against Wigan and it finished 1-0.......early goals dont really mean the other team will collapse. As long as we win I dont care if we score in the 1st minute or the 91st minute.

We scored after 3 minutes or something against Wigan and it finished 1-0.......early goals dont really mean the other team will collapse. As long as we win I dont care if we score in the 1st minute or the 91st minute.

But to be fair we generally play shit against Wigan so no shocks.

But yeh an early goal,try not to be to defensive and no letting them in at the last min,

And with scum winning defo even more of a must win:

Stoke: Sorensen, Griffin, Cort, Abdoulaye Faye, Higginbotham, Lawrence, Diao, Olofinjana, Cresswell, Kitson, Sidibe.

Subs: Simonsen, Whelan, Soares, Fuller, Amdy Faye, Tonge, Sonko.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Alex, Terry, Ashley Cole, Obi, Kalou, Ballack, Lampard, Malouda, Drogba.

Subs: Hilario, Ivanovic, Sinclair, Bridge, Ferreira, Belletti, Anelka

Edited by Laylabelle