test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim

Targets Emerging For Chelsea’s January Window

Started by Jim,

Maurizio SarriThe Maurizio Sarri revolution is just eight games in, but it’s been a fabulous start for the Blues. Joint top of the league with Man City and big wins against Arsenal and Liverpool in the League Cup, has both players and fans full of confidence. Sarri will be looking to build on that come the […]

View the full article

Vesper likes this

Actually a decent article. Strangely it left out the most glaring need, striker. Romagnoli is deffo my choice if Sarri is hellbent to get an Italian CB. It will be VERY hard to pull Romagnoli, so Pavard (who also can spell Azpi at RB as Zappacosta is simply not a Chelsea level player) would be my choice, unless we are actually serious about being the best team in the world, the it's de Ligt all the way.

Chiesa is an inverted LW, so would be a natural Hazard replacement, but I assume the article looks at him as a RW upgrade for Willian's shite arse. IF Hazard does leave, would love to see both Bailey (RW) and Chiesa (LW) come in, unless we can work some miracle swap and prise away Asensio in a Hazard deal.

Rabiot would be a replacement for Kovacic if RM yanks him back. Unless Rabiot comes on a free, I would much rather go for Frenkie de Jong, due to versatility. 

Nice to see an article that lists quality names for a change and not some drivel.