Portsmouth vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Portsmouth versus Chelsea FC

Chelsea head south to face Harry Redknapp's Portsmouth in the third round of the Carling Cup.

Last season's finalists have already played against Pompey this term, thrashing them 4-0 at Stamford Bridge on the opening day of the season. With Chelsea in fine attacking form, having netted 14 goals in their opening six games of the season, and Pompey letting in six away to Manchester City, Scolari's side will fancy their chances at Fratton Park.

Match chat here!

:blue scalf:

Edited by DavidEU

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see the likes of Cudicini, Ivanovic, Di Santo and Sinclair involved, perhaps a team like this:

GK: Cudicini

RB: Ferreira

LB: Bridge

CB: Alex

CB: Ivanovic

DM: Mikel

CM: Ballack

CM: Lampard ©

RW: Kalou

LW: Sinclair

ST: Di Santo

Have J. Cole, Hilario, Terry, Drogba and Belletti on the bench

Will be interesting to see what side he does put out. He said he would put out all his best players if they were available, so i am not sure what that means for the likes of Di Santo, Sinclair and Ivanovic - hopefully they will get a start because they are still top quality players.

Stoch is included in the squad according to his website.

Now that is fantastic news!!!

I would like to see something like this tonight:

..........................Cudicini.............................

Ferreira........Ivanovic.......Alex...............Bridge

Kalou.............Mikel........Ballack............Sinclair

....................Drogba.....Di Santo...................

Subs: Cech, Terry, A.Cole, Lampard, Tejera, Stoch, Anelka

It would be extremely interesting to see how Stoch would fair in the first team.

in a sick kinda way i dont mind if we get knocked out so we can concentrate on bigger and better things....but saying that, i always get a buzz when we're in a wembley final so i dunno lol. Maybe we can play arsenes toddlers in the final and beat them 6-0 and see how they like to be embarassed.