• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

I'm really fed up with the fucking hype surrounding this match, on sky sports it's all about Mourinho and his players, on BBC sports it's about how much Mourinho would love to have Hazard at Man Ure.

FFS we're the home team, 2nd in the league playing wonderfull football, and yet fuck all about us.

KTBFFH

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I'm really fed up with the fucking hype surrounding this match, on sky sports it's all about Mourinho and his players, on BBC sports it's about how much Mourinho would love to have Hazard at Man Ure.

FFS we're the home team, 2nd in the league playing wonderfull football, and yet fuck all about us.

KTBFFH

That's not necessarily bad. One of the things I liked about Conte's first season was how no one took the team seriously until they won their 8th in a row at City

5 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

KTBFFH

better this way as it focus more attention on Manure and less on us, so we can focus more and do our job

12 hours ago, the wes said:

A Chelsea fan paid £7k on Hazard banner which reads ‘Eden Hazard we want you to stay’ and will be displayed during Saturday’s lunchtime kick-off against Manchester United.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/10/19/andreas-christensen-will-request-transfer-chelsea-not-playing/

How much?!?!? 

Pissing hell! Does it have magic powers or something. 

Man, I'd imagine United's CB's who are very low on confidence will be delighted to see a striker with zero confidence today rather than Giroud.

Anyways, like I mentioned last night, I was guessing that Mou might start Martial and Rashford instead of Sanchez and I was right. Huge danger from wide areas here. Hopefully our fullbacks hold up to the pace running at them today.

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

The way I see it? Sarri needs to start losing games before he turns to CHO and others. He’s sadly got the Mourinho bug.

I mean, he's rotated several areas so far. I don't see a problem. Once we start playing many more games per week he'll start rotating more dramatically. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I mean, he's rotated several areas so far. I don't see a problem. Once we start playing many more games per week he'll start rotating more dramatically. 

His not known to rotate it was his downfall at Napoli so everyone knows what's up

4 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

His not known to rotate it was his downfall at Napoli so everyone knows what's up

Tbf, he's not had the squad before that he has now. We have the likes of Cesc, RLC, Barkley, Christensen, etc to rotate in. He's never had that before.