• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Morata and Willian are two frauds who have never won us anything important before. To start both of them and continue to play them for 70 mins in our biggest game of the season despite them being predictably awful again is unacceptable.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Motherfucker.

Its the same fucking twats over and over

Luiz

Morata 

Alonso

Willian

All of them need to fucking GO.

They simply are NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I may have blinkers on, but I didn't really think that was Luiz's fault.  He should not have to be out in that position.  

Alonso has been shocking.  The things he's usually good at he's been terrible at.

As soon as Morata starts doing the  "I don't think I should stay up, I can't do anything anyway, please bail me out Mr. Ref" he needs to come off.  It doesn't change, that's it for the match.

I just don't understand how Pedro, our 2nd best player this season is all of a sudden a bench warmer behind Willian of all fucking people. Pedro hurt his arm but he was fit enough to start one of our recent games and Sarri said he's fit.

Surely Sarri isn't thinking Willian > Pedro. We have loooked far less dangerous since the Brazilian fraud got back into the line up.

4 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Morata and Willian are two frauds who have never won us anything important before. To start both of them and continue to play them for 70 mins in our biggest game of the season despite them being predictably awful again is unacceptable.

this one is on Sarri

A totally preventable loss against an average team that was losing 0-2 to Newcastle recently.

We're nowhere near title contenders especially as Sarri now seems to trust Willian more. And Morata.  How many on here wanted either of those players to start this game? One kills all our attacks, the other is just a fraud. You're paid millions to figure easy shit out.

My god. Anyway, I'm done with Chelsea and football media until our next game. Can't believe we've lost to Mourinho and that team. At HOME.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

we are useless today

Of course we're useless today. Morata and Willian. Two of the biggest frauds at Chelsea,  Playing 70 mins. rendering our attack and Hazard useless.

I have no doubt in my mind if Giroud and Pedro had started  we would have won.