• Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost feel like United are conserving energy for a late blitz. They aren't pressuring us when we have the ball at all. This is why we will certainly need at least one more goal. 

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

we are too casual in attack, what a waste. 1-0 is too dangerous, we need to finish off the fuking game, remember Pool?

Think in still amazed and how arsenal nearly ended and that was with a 2-0 lead. Man U bound to get a goal. Hopefully not last minute again

Oh morata just why... Needs a rest 

Willian was actually pretty good that half. He doesn't deserve to be pulled out as much as Morata does. At least Willian is making dangerous runs down the channels and keeping the ball excellently. He has offered something.

6 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

this game is begging for Pedro and Giroud

I was going to say the same.  We've lost the ball in some terrible areas, need better link up play.

Utd. have set up quite well, I think.  There is a definite plan to stop the defenders from playing the ball to our midfield and they are playing some good 1-2s on the counter.  Need the 2nd, because I feel like Utd will get 1 or 2 good chances in the second half.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Willian was actually pretty good that half. He doesn't deserve to be pulled out as much as Morata does. At least Willian is making dangerous runs down the channels and keeping the ball excellently. He has offered something.

i have my doubts, he does dangerous run? where? I see only runs that doesn't bring to nothing, for 90% are just stupid runs. morover  his pass skills, ok few are wrong pass in the sense che we lose possession, but more of them  just aren't accurate and that ruin the circulation!