test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

264 posts in this topic

Almost feel like United are conserving energy for a late blitz. They aren't pressuring us when we have the ball at all. This is why we will certainly need at least one more goal. 

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

3 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

willian and morata are so useless!

I have no idea why Pedro did not start. He is fully recovered. Morata, I was hoping, would score. Doesn't look like he will, based off his first half.

Johnnyeye and bigbluewillie like this

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

we are too casual in attack, what a waste. 1-0 is too dangerous, we need to finish off the fuking game, remember Pool?

Think in still amazed and how arsenal nearly ended and that was with a 2-0 lead. Man U bound to get a goal. Hopefully not last minute again

Oh morata just why... Needs a rest 

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

What is wrong with the ref in EPL. I knew he booked matic shortly after that but matic tackle on hazard is the most obvious yellow. Intentional foul, just outside the box is as blatant yellow as possible 

Johnnyeye likes this

Willian was actually pretty good that half. He doesn't deserve to be pulled out as much as Morata does. At least Willian is making dangerous runs down the channels and keeping the ball excellently. He has offered something.

Johnnyeye likes this

6 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

this game is begging for Pedro and Giroud

I was going to say the same.  We've lost the ball in some terrible areas, need better link up play.

Utd. have set up quite well, I think.  There is a definite plan to stop the defenders from playing the ball to our midfield and they are playing some good 1-2s on the counter.  Need the 2nd, because I feel like Utd will get 1 or 2 good chances in the second half.

Johnnyeye likes this

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Willian was actually pretty good that half. He doesn't deserve to be pulled out as much as Morata does. At least Willian is making dangerous runs down the channels and keeping the ball excellently. He has offered something.

i have my doubts, he does dangerous run? where? I see only runs that doesn't bring to nothing, for 90% are just stupid runs. morover  his pass skills, ok few are wrong pass in the sense che we lose possession, but more of them  just aren't accurate and that ruin the circulation!

Johnnyeye and kellzfresh like this

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He has been terrible in the final third as usual. 

Johnnyeye and LAM09 like this