test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

264 posts in this topic
12 hours ago, the wes said:

A Chelsea fan paid £7k on Hazard banner which reads ‘Eden Hazard we want you to stay’ and will be displayed during Saturday’s lunchtime kick-off against Manchester United.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/10/19/andreas-christensen-will-request-transfer-chelsea-not-playing/

How much?!?!? 

Pissing hell! Does it have magic powers or something. 

Johnnyeye likes this

imagine losing christensen because you would rather have cahill on the bench. Or losing odoi because you would rather give back up minutes to moses

Johnnyeye likes this

Man, I'd imagine United's CB's who are very low on confidence will be delighted to see a striker with zero confidence today rather than Giroud.

Anyways, like I mentioned last night, I was guessing that Mou might start Martial and Rashford instead of Sanchez and I was right. Huge danger from wide areas here. Hopefully our fullbacks hold up to the pace running at them today.

Johnnyeye likes this

The way I see it? Sarri needs to start losing games before he turns to CHO and others. He’s sadly got the Mourinho bug.

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

The way I see it? Sarri needs to start losing games before he turns to CHO and others. He’s sadly got the Mourinho bug.

I mean, he's rotated several areas so far. I don't see a problem. Once we start playing many more games per week he'll start rotating more dramatically. 

Johnnyeye likes this

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I mean, he's rotated several areas so far. I don't see a problem. Once we start playing many more games per week he'll start rotating more dramatically. 

His not known to rotate it was his downfall at Napoli so everyone knows what's up

Johnnyeye likes this

4 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

His not known to rotate it was his downfall at Napoli so everyone knows what's up

Tbf, he's not had the squad before that he has now. We have the likes of Cesc, RLC, Barkley, Christensen, etc to rotate in. He's never had that before.

Johnnyeye likes this