• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

wut MOrata has scored a 1 on 1

36 minutes ago, Thor said:

Morata shutting up the idiots on here.

36 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

yesssssss Morata, finally, beautiful team goal, very nice finish by Morata it must be said. Sarriball at its best, im loving it :wub:

Alvaro got a lucky break in that the pass from Eden wasn't quite perfect. This meant he had to stretch to reach it and, literally, could do nothing other than what he did. No chance to think, no options to consider. It was dink or bust.

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Alvaro got a lucky break in that the ball from Eden wasn't quite perfect. This meant he had to stretch to reach the ball and, literally, could do nothing except what he did. No chance to think, no options to consider. It was dink or bust.

could still have fucked up the lob or tried to poke it. but yeah if that ball had been inch perfect he probably would have shot straight at the goalie like the one before. Maybe hazard played it like that on purpose.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

could still have fucked up the lob or tried to poke it. but yeah if that ball had been inch perfect he probably would have shot straight at the goalie like the one before. Maybe hazard played it like that on purpose.

Poke not an option, keeper was right on top of it. On that stretch a lob wasn't on. A dink was all he had and even then, given the stretch, over cooking the dink was virtually impossible. Actually impossible I'd say.

2 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

Rating:
-kepa 7
- azpilicueta 5
- rudiger 5
-D Luiz 5.5
- Alonso 6
-jorginho 6.5
-kante 6
- barkley 7.5
- willian 5
- Hazard 7.5
- Giroud 6.5
subs
- kovacic  (n.v)
- pedro (n.v)
- morata 6+

Rudiger only a 5!!! The guy was awesome today I thought. And deffo better than Luiz.

Great win without even shifting a gear. We still look vulnerable at the back. One of these days we are going to get a thrashing. My take on todays game:

1) . I am getting a little concerned that the system does not suit Kante, and he is world class. Difficult decision for Sarri. Not sure what are our alternative options with him in the team

2) . I cannot even think about Chelsea without Hazard. If he goes we are screwed. Hope he stays for ever. He seems to be enjoying the new system, as do a lot of the team

3) . William's and Pedro's hot and cold form is bothering me. May be we need to get someone for that position.

4)  Kepa is getting better and better. I was worried during the first few games. The jury is still out if he is truly world class.

5) Lastly I know I sound pessimistic, but I am so happy that we are in the position we are now, which is way beyond my expectation.

46 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Rudiger only a 5!!! The guy was awesome today I thought. And deffo better than Luiz.

about luiz and rudiger maybe the rating could be different but i think little change, for me both are insufficient today.

I just want to know whether Sarri is recognizing now that Willian can't do anything for him.

I've yet to watch the full match, but good to see that Barkley scored.

edit: update, I watched most of this match and Kepa is like our DeGea, but maybe he's stronger than DeGea in his first season and definitely more confident.

Nice play from us once Willian was removed.