Donny Van De Beek

the wes

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know very little about this guy, but a quick read about him and it sounds to me that he is very similar to Mason Mount? Mount showed what he could do in Eredivisie and in Europe last season with great showings. Perhaps someone could educate me on the differences, as i said i know very little apart from a bit of reading about DVDB

2 hours ago, akgw13 said:

I know very little about this guy, but a quick read about him and it sounds to me that he is very similar to Mason Mount? Mount showed what he could do in Eredivisie and in Europe last season with great showings. Perhaps someone could educate me on the differences, as i said i know very little apart from a bit of reading about DVDB

Not Mount, as Mount is an ot and out AMF, van de Beek is a more a CMF., but he also does score a lot, so you are pretty close. He is a hybrid.

Van de Beek reminds me of Lampard in a way. I don't think this type of player is needed though as we already got Mount, Barkley, RLC and perhaps Kovacic as well.

I wouldn't read too much into this rumour. Every top club will be linked with every Ajax player from now until the beginning of next season. Their whole squad is outrageously talented.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We use him as a starter?

Instead of Mat K?

He looks like a decent player Frenkie de Jong looks better than him our main focus should be signing Mateo full time 

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We use him as a starter?

Instead of Mat K?

I would prefer Frenkie de Jong over van de Beek, He has a higher upside and can play more positions. That said, van de Beek is a really great young player too and does score. Maybe best comparison is Cesc of tens years ago (he is NOT there yet, Cesc was a fucking beast for over a decade)

IF we lose Kovacic back to RM (NOOOOO!!!) and Kante simply never adapts (lets so hope he does), you know my dream (so rotation involved) MF: Jorginho, Neves, de Jong, Mount (down the road), Kai Havertz (or if he is not possible, Talisca) If we also sell or loan out RLC and sell Barkley, then toss van de Beek in maybe. Neves and de Jong can play anywhere in MF (de Jong can also play CB and fullback)

I have to trust Sarri to know who fills what and who to go after.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You