test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LDN Blue

Joe Cole

Started by LDN Blue,

208 posts in this topic

I'd take him for <20k p/w. Might even have fun reading how he and our other "creative midfielder" Jossi were meant to be the saviors of our season.

NEVER

Why? Most the players who've ever moved to Chelsea from other clubs had monetary incentives. If Cole is willing to lower his demands, remember he still holds England ambitions, then he'd be a great signing.

Why? Most the players who've ever moved to Chelsea from other clubs had monetary incentives. If Cole is willing to lower his demands, remember he still holds England ambitions, then he'd be a great signing.

and how much are you willing to pay liverpool to take him off their wage bill...

and how much are you willing to pay liverpool to take him off their wage bill...

Again, with the right financials, I'd gladly welcome him back.

JOE COLE...one of Chelsea's most popular players ever...before he said one sentence about Liverpool.

I still like you Joe!

JOE COLE...one of Chelsea's most popular players ever...before he said one sentence about Liverpool.

I still like you Joe!

it was much more than one sentence that lost respect

This is a challenge for me. I have played in London all my life. I could have stayed at Chelsea because the fans loved me and I won things, but I wanted to challenge myself and when I knew Liverpool were interested it was a no-brainer because they are the biggest club in the country.

That's the thing I am looking forward to. You talk to Liverpool players and talk about the European nights. I experienced it as an opponent and it was immense. To go out there and play in that atmosphere every week will be phenomenal.

capriccioso likes this

what did he say?

he had been through a lot of injuries ,,,fans and club gave him great support ..

he was playing poorly .. offered a new contract ,, but demanded a big wage rise ,,,, tbh he just wasnt worth it ...

thought a big club would come in and pay him what he wanted..

only scumpool came in ...and paid him what he was getting with us ..prob got a signing fee or his agent did ,,

then we got all the liverpool shit ... noticed at weekend he congrats hammers ,,,did notice him mention us ,,, he must be really

gutted at what he threw away

he had been through a lot of injuries ,,,fans and club gave him great support ..

he was playing poorly .. offered a new contract ,, but demanded a big wage rise ,,,, tbh he just wasnt worth it ...

thought a big club would come in and pay him what he wanted..

only scumpool came in ...and paid him what he was getting with us ..prob got a signing fee or his agent did ,,

then we got all the liverpool shit ... noticed at weekend he congrats hammers ,,,did notice him mention us ,,, he must be really

gutted at what he threw away

who cares,our new number 10 is way better.

Rambo, Manuf, Funkyflashman and 1 other like this

I know moving to the bin dippers left a sour taste in people's mouths but Hazard was quoted as saying cole encouraged him to go to chelsea.

For that i say thank you joe!

Special Agent J. Cole strikes again.

First, he costs the bin dippers an absolute bomb in wages. Then made Stevie Me look like a fool when he claimed Cole's better than Messi (lol.)

Then he sends us over Hazard.

Take a bow son, take a bow.

robdog likes this

I've never stopped liking Cole.. Top lad tbh and played for us with his heart on his sleeve!

Mceachran likes this