test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LDN Blue

Joe Cole

Started by LDN Blue,

191 posts in this topic

Funny that Torres gets branded a mercanary for wanting a better standard of football yet Joe Cole gets praised for a wise career move despite ditching the double winners for a team in europa.

Have less sympathy than usual with the scousers for this one, they used this as some moral victory and we tried to warn them he was past it and not better than messi but they just would not listen :lol:

Funny that Torres gets branded a mercanary for wanting a better standard of football yet Joe Cole gets praised for a wise career move despite ditching the double winners for a team in europa.

Have less sympathy than usual with the scousers for this one, they used this as some moral victory and we tried to warn them he was past it and not better than messi but they just would not listen :lol:

He's made 13 apprances as a sub..god knows out of the 32 how many games he's finished!

Yeh that praise was shite.When he first when all the media and crap were talking about it being one of the best transfers..now people forget he's there!

why show this Non person eldo ..I thought you had better taste

Just to have a laugh..To see how the mighty have fallen. English Messi..lmao :D

What is this "non person" talk? I'm not aware of that joke...

If he hadnt been such a greedy money grabbing ego mad ungrateful little cunt he could still have been with us ..

now he is a Non Person

Rambo likes this

Just seen that assist, what a run! So good to see really because he's had such a bad 18 months. He did well to go to France and start a fresh. I'll never forget his contribution for us and i'll be happy to see him do well there.

manpe, Eviltwinz93, LDN Blue and 1 other like this

Just seen that assist, what a run! So good to see really because he's had such a bad 18 months. He did well to go to France and start a fresh. I'll never forget his contribution for us and i'll be happy to see him do well there.

A fellow JC fan? :')

My brother was a major JC fan, even used to have joecole10 as his password for everything lol but i did love him too. I've never really cared about players going to rival teams because that just happens in football, especially if he's released, what is he supposed to do? I still loved Poyet when he was a yid and i still even have a regard for Gallas because he was awesome for us and i appreciate all players that contributed for us which these players did.

Good luck to the guy.

LDN Blue and Blue Armour like this

My brother was a major JC fan, even used to have joecole10 as his password for everything lol but i did love him too. I've never really cared about players going to rival teams because that just happens in football, especially if he's released, what is he supposed to do? I still loved Poyet when he was a yid and i still even have a regard for Gallas because he was awesome for us and i appreciate all players that contributed for us which these players did.

Good luck to the guy.

He WASN'T released ,,,he turned down a new contract,, ..Remember he was paid for almost 2 years when out injured...Gallas another who

showed no loyalty similar to Durie ...Its the way players leave that causes fans to despise them

Had he left to play more I would understand.

And then he said all those things how great Liverpool are...Like he wasn't here for 7 years.

Had he left to play more I would understand.

And then he said all those things how great Liverpool are...Like he wasn't here for 7 years.

Yeaah. He made some silly comments, but he's still a quality player. Has hard a hard 2 or so years though.