test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Videoton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   3 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Zappacosta
    • Cahill
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Fabregas
    • Kovacic
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

113 posts in this topic
Just now, gdlk said:

How selfish is this brazilian hair...

I hate him with a passion. 

Vesper likes this

Kovacic-Fabregas-Loftus is such an incredibly attacking midfield. And considering that we play with back four there are THREE defensive players less on the field than during Conte days. That's a massive difference

Morata FFS!!!!!1111 

Vesper likes this

How does he not even get that on target?  Holy shit.  I's gone from sad to laughable, then back to sad, and I think it's coming back to laughable again.

22 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

I guess Sarri is looking to top our group and then intergrade youth. 

Lets see what happens. He has only been here for three months, and he already gave Hudson-Odoi a chance against City in the Community Shield.

I do worry though that Hudson-Odoi does not get to play because he hasn't signed a new contract.

Yeah, because Hazard was on his break after WC finished. Didn't mean fuck all. Has he given him a chance in an actual competitive game? No.

1 minute ago, Cosmin said:

Can't remeber a striker as depressing as Morata. I miss Remy.

I miss Samuel Eto'o, the second best Chelsea striker after Diego in 2010s. 

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

How does he not even get that on target?  Holy shit.  I's gone from sad to laughable, then back to sad, and I think it's coming back to laughable again.

I am full stop on anger

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Just now, Vybzkartel said:

Can we take Pedro off and save him for Sunday. He looks so much sharper and better than Willian

Exactly what I wanted to write now. Score a goal and take him off. He would get some minutes but we need him in more important games.

4 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

Can we take Pedro off and save him for Sunday. He looks so much sharper and better than Willian

He's massively underrated player at this point. Fantastic technique, movement and finishing. His workrate is top notch as well

kellzfresh likes this