• Moses (sub)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, the wes said:

I hope to see CHO and RLC Ampadu AC in this game 

I would put money on CHO and Ethan STARTING actually mate. And Cahill - AC too

This is a game that we SHOULD take the piss and even see Morata getting on the score sheet. If hes going to ever score its Shirley this game.

For the love of God, please rotate the entire team. Like West Ham, Southampton are a team that look on paper like an easy 3 points. They just lost their last game comprehensively to Wolves and have been poor in general this season so far. We need our lads fully sharp and fresh for that game so we can enter the international break potentially joint top of the league on points. No need to tire our legs by playing a strong XI at home here.

We should be able to beat Videoton (which sounds more like a Pokemon than a football club) with the likes of Morata, Moses, Willian, etc starting. Don't even include Jorginho or Hazard in the squad. Sit Kante, Azpi etc.

8 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Caballero

Zappacosta AC Cahill Emerson

Ampadu Cesc

Barkley

Moses              CHO

Morata

Probably my starting team

Only thing I see iffy are putting both Ethan and Cescy in unless Cescy goes forward and Barkley goes right.

I'm not his biggest fan but I MIGHT be tempted to put RLC in in front of Barkley to have Ethan as the DPM with Cescy and RLC  as L & RMF - but I'm not too fussed either way in this game.

I do also like the Idea of Barley as RW

I'm traveling that day and don't even know when I will see the resuly and it will be doing my head in..

On 2018. 09. 29. at 10:34 PM, Blue Armour said:

No offence to the Hungarian club, but I almost did a double take when I first saw this fixture on Google. 'Videoton' looked more like a placeholder name than anything. 

The team were named after Hungarian company Videoton that produced radios, tv-s and other shit like these:

P1070380.JPG

Videoton used to be a great team, in the 1980s they reached the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup(now Europa League) final which they lost against Real Madrid.

The current team is absolutely garbage, they reached the group stage with many luck. Their best player, Danko Lazovic(who played for PSV and Zenit before) suddenly decided to retire last week :D Defeating them should not be a problem even with Morata.

4 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

The team were named after Hungarian company Videoton that produced radios, tv-s and other shit like these:

P1070380.JPG

Videoton used to be a great team, in the 1980 they reached the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup(now Europa League) final which they lost against Real Madrid.

The current team is absolutely garbage, they reached the group stage with many luck. Their best player, Danko Lazovic(who played for PSV and Zenit before) suddenly decided to retire last week :D Defeating them should not be a problem even with Morata.

Interesting stuff! Thanks for the share.

Interesting pic too..(with the word 'Europa' appearing next to the frequency band :P)

Take the piss and play Rob Green :D

But seriously speaking, we should rotate pretty much everyone and still have an easy time. I want to see the like of CHO, Ampadu,Cahill and even Tammy.

Or play Morata, see if he can start scoring so he stops looking so miserable for a day or two

11 hours ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Take the piss and play Rob Green :D

But seriously speaking, we should rotate pretty much everyone and still have an easy time. I want to see the like of CHO, Ampadu,Cahill and even Tammy.

Or play Morata, see if he can start scoring so he stops looking so miserable for a day or two

Tammy Abraham is on loan at Villa.