• Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think we could play this type of football under Sarri. I thought we would be getting Wenger-esque naive idealist but this is proper mature football. World class whenever on the ball and good and solid overall defensively as well. Just need that second goal

There was one break, around 40th minute or so, where Willian should have done a one touch pass to a flying Hazard, but no, he had to fuck about with leg overs and slowed the whole thing down. That is what so frustrates me about him. He is a goddamn ball hog.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

good 1st half, great team goal and finish by Eden, some nervy moments too, but need that 2nd and fast, i dont want Pool to build confidence

Hopefully we can get that early on.. Dread to end up in a position where we're chasing for the room. 

Another hazard goal be lovely

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

There was one break, around 40th minute or so, where Willian should have done a one touch pass to a flying Hazard, but no, he had to fuck about with leg overs and slowed the whole thing down. That is what so frustrates me about him. He is a goddamn ball hog.

completely agree, this is where Pedro comes in, he would have made that quick pass

I have to admit that Liverpool look so strong right now. I wish we could play a more possesion-based football, but it's very difficult. Their pressing is so aggressive. Fair play to them, they really are a great team. But still, we are looking very sharp and our defense made some good progress since the beginning of the season. 

Let's win this! 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He spends too much time around that twat Neymar.

Probably an unpopular oppinion but I think we need Morata in this type of game more than Giroud. He's too slow and lacks mobility which makes our press inefficient. If Hazard didn't suddenly decide to press in this game it would have been close to non-existent. I'm guessing he will come in at the 65+ min.

1 minute ago, Rapkun said:

Probably an unpopular oppinion but I think we need Morata in this type of game more than Giroud. He's too slow and lacks mobility which makes our press inefficient. If Hazard didn't suddenly decide to press in this game it would have been close to non-existent. I'm guessing he will come in at the 65+ min.

if Morata wasnt low on confidence then for sure he would play, too much at stake.

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Sarri is a freakin genius though

We just need to GET HIM THE RIGHT PLAYERS!

His system is NOT a gimmick (like Conte 3 4 3 was, as it was found out massively last year)

Given the right players (NO, not Messi or CR7 or some other uneducated footie fans idea of who they would drop in) it can win a CL.