• Barkley (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, the wes said:

I'm just waiting on the kepa Arrizabalaga should have saved that comments

It's not a glaring error but it did seem like he reacted late to it. Think he was expecting the shot to just go over the target but realized the ball was dipping into the top corner and by the time he reacted, it was too late to do anything about it. Maybe if he's a tad taller, he might have saved it and covered that dodgy moment.

And by the way, if people are gonna put the blame on Kepa, then they should do the same on Kante as well. Didn't close Sturridge down well enough. He was on his left foot and we all know he likes to shoot from distance. Kante should have known better.

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Complete? 

LOLOL

Not a chance, it is simply the most glaring need

If a World class striker is there then this team is good enough to be title contenders....We will see how the season goes...I agree with you that FB's are another area of concern but a world class striker can cover all other weak points...No team will be perfect without any flaws

3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Sorry guys...

Liverpool ain't anything special... We gifted them the point... 

They have very poor depth (as Fabinho has been a bust) other than Sturridge (who bit us in the arse unfortunately) and Xherdan Shaqiri.

They are fucked it van Dijk or Gomez cant play CB, if Alisson cant go at GK,they are in worse shape than even we are Mignolet, loll, what a cunt), same at both fullbacks and in MF (Henderson is SHIT, its laughable for anyone to say otherwise, after him its Fabinho, lol,  if Keita starts), they have zero winger backups other than Shaqiri.

ZERO chance they can win EPL and CL both, and pretty close to zero they win either. They don't have the depth needed. Shitty does. We should, if we had a fucking competent board.

8 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

shame about the draw! but at beginning of the match I would have make a  deal this result.
draw in this way burn a lot, but thinking positive:
-they have scored just for one great shoot.
-after 40 days with sarri we are already at same level of Liverpool (one of the 3-4 best team in the world with a fantastic coach), just one year ago this was utopy but also 3 month ago!
I'm sad for today, but i'm excitated thinking what we could do  in the future, maybe with 1-2 great purchases!

Me too mate, I am excited about the future and we're not even two months into Sarri's tenure here. Liverpool and City are the main favourites, two great managers into their 3rd season already. But do they look miles ahead of us? I don't think so. Better? For sure. But not light years ahead as the media has painted this out. We're the dark horse this season and we look pretty good after a managerial change and also a big, a huge change in the style of play. It all takes time and Sarri has done superb things in a short space of time, enjoying his time here and surely he is the one to take us forward. 

I am happy with a draw, was expecting a thrashing with arguably the best attack on planet. Four points to Ponder:

1) Hate Luiz but boy he played well today.

2) We need a new striker badly.

3)  Kovacic is a beast, awesome game today

4)  Its fair to say Mosses needs to be shipped out, he just does not offer anything

That being said, I hope we play a reserve team on Thursday and stay fresh for the weekend

Just now, Vesper said:

They have very poor depth (as Fabinho has been a bust) other than Sturridge (who bit us in the arse unfortunately) and Xherdan Shaqiri.

They are fucked it van Dijk or Gomez cant play CB, if Alisson cant go at GK,they are in worse shape than even we are Mignolet, loll, what a cunt), same at both fullbacks and in MF (Henderson is SHIT, its laughable for anyone to say otherwise, after him its Fabinho, lol,  if Keita starts), they have zero winger backups other than Shaqiri.

ZERO chance they can win EPL and CL both, and pretty close to zero they win either. They don't have the depth needed. Shitty does. We should, if we had a fucking competent board.

Based on your analysis they can't win neither... On another day one of their players should have been red carded... I can't understand media hype over them... We that are just finding our feet in new Sarriball system and two to three players to become a complete team look on par with them today... City are far more stronger... Shame we invited pressure on ourselves the second half and that Hazard sitter should have sealed the game... We had absolute control over the media best team in Europe and played them off the park bar couple of defensive error we made... It pains me we gifted them the point... 

7 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

If a World class striker is there then this team is good enough to be title contenders....We will see how the season goes...I agree with you that FB's are another area of concern but a world class striker can cover all other weak points...No team will be perfect without any flaws

I disagree, the defensive flaws and RW are not capable of being fixed by simply adding a striker, even Icardi or Dybala.

And plenty of teams have had basically no true weak points in the last 10 years.

Just now, eemanyooel said:

Based on your analysis they can't win neither... On another day one of their players should have been red carded... I can't understand media hype over them... We that are just finding our feet in new Sarriball system and two to three players to become a complete team look on par with them today... City are far more stronger... Shame we invited pressure on ourselves the second half and that Hazard sitter should have sealed the game... We had absolute control over the media best team in Europe and played them off the park bar couple of defensive error we made... It pains me we gifted them the point... 

The hype is easy top understand, they have a crazy good starting team (IF they start Keita over the thug hack Henderson) That starting 11 has zero weaknesses. Literally zero now that Gomez has exploded at CB.

But people (casual fans) don't know shit about depth, etc.

The big mass media papers and telly shows never cater to truly knowledgeable footie fans like us. They just want to hype up Salah and Rock n Rolla Klopp and those long suffering but adorable (GAG!!) Liverpool VICTIM cunts.

I hate that city, hate the people, hate the team, hate the fans, they can all fuck off.

They epitomize the English tendency to overrate certain things in our country. 

43 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Its a bit of a two street sure we will improve our play under Sarri, on other hand so will the opposition, they will figure out our weaknesses and area of exploit. 

Yes and no.  We're going to be different, but the book on Sarri and how he wants to build up is already written.  When playing for Italy, Jorginho was man-marked and didn't have a great match.  People started say that he's been "found out" as if no one in Serie A had ever tried that before.  

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The hype is easy top understand, they have a crazy good starting team (IF they start Keita over the thug hack Henderson) That starting 11 has zero weaknesses. Literally zero now that Gomez has exploded at CB.

The big mass media papers and telly shows never cater to truly knowledgeable footie fans like us. They just want to hype up Salah and Rock n Rolla Klopp and those long suffering but adorable (GAG!!) Liverpool VICTIM cunts.

I hate that city, hate the people, hate the team, hate the fans, they can all fuck off.

Zero weaknesses... LOL

Their Midfield is not good enough..Cannot control the match when other sides press them...Even Leicester played them off the park....RB and CB (Gomez) have not been tested enough......Allison is not a ball playing keeper..

I do not even want to talk about their depth

They are overhyped and overrated

City pisses on them in all areas

Shame we conceded so late, but it was coming to us, just hoofing the ball in final minutes.

Whole team played well, except for Morata. The fucker just walks around. We totaly get it his confidence is low, but at least work your ass off for the team like everyone else does. He is lazy and lacks proper motivation. 

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yes they do... Am not underestimating any of those players but ffs this is klopp third season on charge without any shit to reckon as trophy... Many underestimated Chelsea simply because of our implosion under Conte last season but I think we also deserve the benefit of the doubt... Had it been we have a clinical striker and a good young left winger ala Bailey.. I will be so sure of competing for the league... But truth be said Sarri deserves the praise... 

4 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

Zero weaknesses... LOL

Their Midfield is not good enough..Cannot control the match when other sides press them...Even Leicester played them off the park....RB and CB (Gomez) have not been tested enough......Allison is not a ball playing keeper..

I do not even want to talk about their depth

They are overhyped and overrated

City pisses on them in alll areas

Yep but City lacks core part of any team which is connection to the football club. 

They are plastic as it gets. Bunch of players thrown together and only reason they are doing well is Guardiola connecting them. But it might as well be City, Wolverhampton, Burnley, Nottingham Forrest they would be playing for. They wouldnt give a shit what club it is. It just so happens its Manchester City but they dont have any connection to that city/club/history whatever...

Pool has that. They have Milner, Henderson, TAA who might not be the best, but they love the club. They also have Mane, Firmino and Salah who came to the club as alright players and Klopp/Pool turned them into world beaters for which they are grateful for. 

Pep has unlimited resources and whoever comes there is just another player to play in their chess game. Just like Mahrez. They already have shitload of players but they had to buy him too. Apart from Kompany there is not a single player that would be killing himself to win a game for them. Silva and Aguero come close, but they are not youngest anymore and not realy warrior type of characters (Aguero was, but not anymore)

Their quality is big, but for europe and vs best teams in world, you need passion. 

City has no passion, much like Psg. Those two wont win CL for a long time with the way they play. 

Chelsea after Roman was kind off in the same situation, but we got blessed by Mou, Kenyon who realy created the passion and spirit at the club and bunch of players who managed to translate that on the pitch. You will never experience Terry, Ballack, Drogba or Lamps level of passionate emotions from City players. That will stop them from being great. Quality is one thing and it would work if Footballers were robots. But they are humans. And its surprising how much more you can give if you realy love something and fight for it, despite not having as much talent as someone else.