2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
3 minutes ago, Vesper said:
4 words.
Buy
Bailey
In 
January

I doubt we'll spend big money in Jan

I doubt it too,but I will never stop advising us to buy Sarri the right players so we can truly get back to top 5, 6 team in world. Ratcliffe and Roman need to hammer out a deal for Jim to buy the team ASAP. Abramovich's political situation is dire, especial if the yank Dems take back the House and US Senate, and the Tories and Blairite Labour rotters double down on Putin as distraction for the impending Brexit crackup.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm not knocking Christiansen, but if that was Luiz, this place would be in melt-down.

I am really going to try and layoff Luiz. I do KNOW we need a new CB, but if Amapadu is not going to be used, I will attempt to accept Luiz until we wake the FUCK UP and buy a truly WC one.

Just now, Vesper said:

I am really going to try and layoff Luiz. I do KNOW we need a new CB, but if Amapadu is not going to be used, I will attempt to accept Luiz until we wake the FUCK UP and buy a truly WC one.

Right now, at this particular moment in time, he's our best option for his position.  I know you've been dreading his reported contract extension, but I'm okay with it.  It doesn't mean that he's a nailed on starter for the entire time.  Now, don't get me wrong, I think Christiansen is the future (which is why I'm not in favour of getting a new CB in).  Personally (and I know I'm in the minority), I prefer Chelsea FC with Luiz in the dressing room.