test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Fabregas
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Moses
    • Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

232 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I don't mind seeing what Moses can do at RW. CHO is a LW, Moses a RW

Exactly.  It's not about Moses for CHO.  Willian is a LW too.  He always plays on the right because we have Hazard.  It's Willian for CHO

It seems that what Moses can do at RW is try to cut inside, forget he has no left foot, then try to get to the byline and slam the ball off someone not wearing a Chelsea shirt.

I'm actually more interested in seeing Cesc in the Jorginho role.

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Exactly.  It's not about Moses for CHO.  Willian is a LW too.  He always plays on the right because we have Hazard.  It's Willian for CHO

It seems that what Moses can do at RW is try to cut inside, forget he has no left foot, then try to get to the byline and slam the ball off someone not wearing a Chelsea shirt.

I'm actually more interested in seeing Cesc in the Jorginho role.

Thats actually not true CHO plays RW for youth team most of the time. I think @chelseayouth did a thread about it on twitter the other day. 

Just now, Vybzkartel said:

Thats actually not true CHO plays RW for youth team most of the time. I think @chelseayouth did a thread about it on twitter the other day. 

I didn't know that.  I've only seen him on the left where he's so effective at cutting in.  I assumed it was his natural position.  Does he play on the right because that's where we need a body (like Willian), or is he a natural RW?

Just now, 1chelsea said:

We better take our chances now before it cost us the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep... Its gana happen. Always does 

Johnnyeye likes this

4 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I didn't know that.  I've only seen him on the left where he's so effective at cutting in.  I assumed it was his natural position.  Does he play on the right because that's where we need a body (like Willian), or is he a natural RW?

I think he uses both feet like Pedro but then again most of these upcoming youngsters are fluid in terms of their positions. @chelseayouth says he even plays as a striker sometimes. 

Sideshow Luiz likes this

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Barkley looks like he just finished a marathon race lol.

I noticed that the other day too.  He had just come on as a sub and he was reflective.  I guess he's just a sweaty mofo.  

A more quality RW would be a difference today. Moses has been a very busy man tonight as we are using our right flank mostly, however we are not taking any advantage of it.