• Kante (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I don't mind seeing what Moses can do at RW. CHO is a LW, Moses a RW

Exactly.  It's not about Moses for CHO.  Willian is a LW too.  He always plays on the right because we have Hazard.  It's Willian for CHO

It seems that what Moses can do at RW is try to cut inside, forget he has no left foot, then try to get to the byline and slam the ball off someone not wearing a Chelsea shirt.

I'm actually more interested in seeing Cesc in the Jorginho role.

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Exactly.  It's not about Moses for CHO.  Willian is a LW too.  He always plays on the right because we have Hazard.  It's Willian for CHO

It seems that what Moses can do at RW is try to cut inside, forget he has no left foot, then try to get to the byline and slam the ball off someone not wearing a Chelsea shirt.

I'm actually more interested in seeing Cesc in the Jorginho role.

Thats actually not true CHO plays RW for youth team most of the time. I think @chelseayouth did a thread about it on twitter the other day. 

Just now, Vybzkartel said:

Thats actually not true CHO plays RW for youth team most of the time. I think @chelseayouth did a thread about it on twitter the other day. 

I didn't know that.  I've only seen him on the left where he's so effective at cutting in.  I assumed it was his natural position.  Does he play on the right because that's where we need a body (like Willian), or is he a natural RW?

4 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I didn't know that.  I've only seen him on the left where he's so effective at cutting in.  I assumed it was his natural position.  Does he play on the right because that's where we need a body (like Willian), or is he a natural RW?

I think he uses both feet like Pedro but then again most of these upcoming youngsters are fluid in terms of their positions. @chelseayouth says he even plays as a striker sometimes.