• Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did we learn? Hazard just standard stuff from him, Christensen is shaky as fuck and last season is still mentally affecting him and Morata was once again absolute wank.

Performance was average but to win on their patch was a bit special, the best bit being them singing "Fuck off Chelsea FC you've got no history" as Hazard was pulling Moreno's pants down and scoring

I think Cahill looked a lot better than Andreas. I think, only by looking at him, that Andreas lacks body control and that's when his mistakes happen. When you see Cahill or Luiz, you know they will brain-fart... but at least they have imposing postures.

Also, don't know what to make of Kovačić. That really bothers me, I hope to god that he kicks on, because Barkley actually looks better sometimes.

9 hours ago, the wes said:

How da Fuck did we walk away wining this game Liverpool missed a lot of  good chances 

I dont think Willy C got the credit he deserved. The lad made some good saves from a better than ours offense. Keita Sturridge and Shaqirl We could use something like them.

I might knock Eden for over dribbling at times and sometimes unnecessarily but then there are times like this game where he has to do what he does best. It might not beat the gooners goal but couldn't have asked for a sweeter numeg!!

I loved going thru the comments reading peeps thoughts. 1 second someone asked 'Hows Emerson doing' Someone replied Quiet the same as Azpi' Then the next thing he did was score lol

Sorry Mz Vesper that backpass from AC must have hurt ya mate. Similar to couple last season. Not sure whats going on with the lad. Dont think its confidence

One area of our sqyad Ive got no problems with - the MF.  Kova and Barles were very solid and thoughtt Cescy did a great job. Remembered why I love the guy so much. Specially after injury and game rust. Played a blinder.

Its our offense as usual that lets us down

Moses had some moves about him but no finished product, Emoji set up Morata who wasted chances yet again. Eden came on and was quiet them his flask of complete Magic.

Is anyone else wondering WTF is going on with Dave? Its seeming to me he was much stronger in a 3 man DF. Our whole back 4 and front 3 needs sorting out.

Scousers put up a strong team yet we pulled off a win.The scouse forums were in meltdown apparently.

I wonder how the game will effect the team selection for Saturday. Lets hope the ;ads gimme a nice B'day prezzy.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Sorry Mz Vesper that backpass from AC must have hurt ya mate. Similar to couple last season. Not sure whats going on with the lad. Dont think its confidence

Yes,  we were shaking our heads, and thinking, 'FFS! there goes what little confidence Sarri has in him out the bloody window.'

He looked rusty, even taking that major cock-up away.

Not surprising, seeing as he hardly is put out anymore.

Wish to hell Ampadu had played, same for CHO.

Emerson looked decent, again not even talking about the goal (which was more a case of right place, right time, but its good to be in the right place,and he was)

I already wrote a reply to you on what I think is up with Azpi.

End product and Moses are in different postal codes, lol. Was glad to see him get some time though, I love his energy, wish he had technical skills.

Caballero looked great,for a change, LOVE to see that. It's the beard I think!

He is a tough motherfucker mentally. He made that massive fuckup in the WC, and bounces right back, unlike Karius.

Cesc played very well, this system suits him loads better than Conte's 3 4 3.

If Rudiger is still out, I would go with CB's Azpi and Luiz (IF Sarri simply will not play Amps) for Saturday's game. Zappacosta at RB

We should really look into Christensen (or even better, Ampadu) at RB. AC has played it for Borussia Mönchengladbach and Danmarks fodboldlandshold multiple times in the past.

Amps:wub:, I think, is like Frenkie de Jong:wub: (one of my3 dream signings for MF), insomuch as they can play ANYWHERE on the field, except GK and striker.

Finally, I think we all can agree that

Álvaro Morata is SHIT and needs to go go go!

We HAVE to do striker business in January, its just so motherfucking CRUCIAL

I have a crazy temp solution

pull Anthony Modeste out of TJ Quanjian in China

sign him to a 2 year contract (he is 30yo)

He is still a fucking beast

these are his stats for one year (2016-17)

1497eed98c27cfbd62f9db59aeba89b2.png

45 games, 34 goals, all comps

25 of them in the Bundesliga

he buys us time and will be a huge threat, he is crazy good in the air and is BIG and strong,and good at link up play

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yes,  we were shaking our heads, and thinking, 'FFS! there goes what little confidence Sarri has in him out the bloody window.'

He looked rusty, even taking that major cock-up away.

Not surprising, seeing as he hardly is put out anymore.

Wish to hell Ampadu had played, same for CHO.

Emerson looked decent, again not even talking about the goal (which was more a case of right place, right time, but its good to be in the right place,and he was)

I already wrote a reply to you on what I think is up with Azpi.

End product and Moses are in different postal codes, lol. Was glad to see him get some time though, I love his energy, wish he had technical skills.

Caballero looked great,for a change, LOVE to see that. It's the beard I think!

He is a tough motherfucker mentally. He made that massive fuckup in the WC, and bounces right back, unlike Karius.

Cesc played very well, thsi system suits him loads better than Conte's 3 4 3.

If Rudiger is still out, I would go with CB's Azpi and Luiz (IF Sarri simply will not play Amps) for Saturday's game. Zappacosta at RB

We should really look into Christensen (or even better, Ampadu) at RB. AC has played it for Borussia Mönchengladbach and Danmarks fodboldlandshold multiple times in the past.

Amps:wub:, I think, is like Frenkie de Jong:wub: (one of my3 dream signings for MF), insomuch as they can play ANYWHERE on the field, except GK and striker.

Finally, I think we all can agree that

Álvaro Morata is SHIT and needs to go go go!

We HAVE to do striker business in January, its just so motherfucking CRUCIAL

I have a crazy temp solution

pull Anthony Modeste out of TJ Quanjian in China

sign him to a 2 year contract (he is 30yo)

He is still a fucking beast

these are his stats for one year (2016-17)

1497eed98c27cfbd62f9db59aeba89b2.png

45 games, 34 goals, all comps

25 of them in the Bundesliga

he buys us time and will be a huge threat, he is crazy good in the air and is BIG and strong,and good at link up play

Basically my thoughts too mate. I'd put Dave in as CB too but maybe with Amps - tho I doubt Sarri will even contemplate it.

Never considered Modeste. You know what peeps on here think of buying players (specially 30+) as stop gaps. They freaked at the thought of Higuaine or Lewwndowski

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Basically my thoughts too mate. I'd put Dave in as CB too but maybe with Amps - tho I doubt Sarri will even contemplate it.

Never considered Modeste. You know what peeps on here think of buying players (specially 30+) as stop gaps. They freaked at the thought of Higuaine or Lewwndowski

Higs and Lewa wanted 5 year deals.

Look at Modeste's goals. Those are fucking crackers! I was all on my Baggie mate for years to put a word in with Pulis and the board (he has connections) to talk their cheapass owner into grabbing him. If they had, plus a few more intelligent and low cost buys I also suggested, they would still be in the EPL. My other suggestion they finally did (sack Pulis) but then fucking hired shitbox re-tread Pardew (who promptly destroyed the team). I was pushing Graham Potter HARD (he got OSTERSUNDS, lol, a poor team from here in Sweden into European football AND he is an ex West Brom player).

Idiots!!!!

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Lol there was one ball to him and he laid it off to an empty space where he should have been....

Still wouldn 't score even if he had a twin to pass it to mate. I'm boring myself talking about him. Hes got everything rthat should make a striker - even the hair! Maybe he needs a number 1, a beard and some ink.