• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Moses
    • Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

Hazard with a goal of the season contender today, jesus what a beautiful piece of brilliance, he is having the season of his life so far, now if only we could tie him down to an extension i would be over the moon. We definitely could use another player of Hazard brilliance, we would be unstopable

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

Yea, I understand, but I do NOT like having our top players come on to pull out a win every round --and our squad has a definite lack of scoring and overall efficacy in and around the box -esp. up top, Hazard aside.

Neither do I.  I'd like it if CHO and RLC could have come on instead of Hazard and Kante.  But, hopefully this means that they get 90 minutes is the next round (and we win again).

Yes, goals are a problem, especially with Pedro out.  Can't keep asking our LB to get goals either.  

Aspi was very poor tonight. Christensen, as I've said before always has at least one bad mistake in him per game. Morata, well the less said about his performance the better, just awful. Moses gave away so many balls in dangerous positions. Barkey started well but faded badly in the second half. Fabregas good first half also........And then we have Hazard.....What can I say, only brilliant..... fucking brilliant. Stuck it right up those scousers arses. I think it was two nutmegs and a bullet finish..Only the Carabao cup, but I am fucking buzzing

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Neither do I.  I'd like it if CHO and RLC could have come on instead of Hazard and Kante.  But, hopefully this means that they get 90 minutes is the next round (and we win again).

Yes, goals are a problem, especially with Pedro out.  Can't keep asking our LB to get goals either.  

RLC is injured.

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

RLC was injured, do some reading before commenting. Classic this forum moaning about youngsters who dont cut it not playing when we just won away at fucking Anfield.

2 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Kovacic reminds me of Hazard so much today.

When they play together, it is so hard to tell who is who. Similar build, similar style of dribbling and I am glad I am not the only one. Constantly get confused.

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I hate these games..tons of losession but being caughg on the break and will prolly concede first.

Fabinho is a trainwreck. Just as shit as Bakayoko

Yep!! Like I said, Monaco players lately arefucking crapshoot from hell!! LOL heads, Mbappe, Bernardo Silva or Benjamin Mendy, tails Baka, Fabinho or Manure/Chelsea level Falcao

1 hour ago, NiclasCFC said:

RLC was injured, do some reading before commenting. Classic this forum moaning about youngsters who dont cut it not playing when we just won away at fucking Anfield.

Hahaha.  Classic this forum trying to read between the lines and not getting the message.  Check the height of that horse you're on before you start talking down.

I'm not moaning.  I'm responding to a previous post where they said that it would have been nice if we didn't have to bring on starters.  I'm saying that ideally no, but if it means that youngsters can get some playing time next round, that works out.  I know that RLC is injured, but is he out of contention in the next round too?  

I know people moan a lot on this forum, but that doesn't mean every post is.  

2 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

He is key, I wonder who could possibly replace him at Chelsea when that time comes.

Buying a ready made player or even a super talent is only becoming more expensive every year. The only sensible option is to develop one of our own, Hudson-Odoi! :cig: