• Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is still a mickey mouse cup but winning at Anfield against these arrogant lot, that feels good I must say!

Anyway, far more important game on Saturday and we must aim for another victory. Come on Chelsea!

Oh, and Hazard :wub:

Just now, milan.cech said:

It is still a mickey mouse cup but winning at Anfield against these arrogant lot, that feels good I must say!

Anyway, far more important game on Saturday and we must aim for another victory. Come on Chelsea!

Oh, and Hazard :wub:

That's it! 

Least we have someone who can play! 

I think this competition is BS.  But, I really wanted to win this one.  1.  It's Liverpool.  2.  We won't have Liverpool every round, we need matches that the back-ups can play in.  Every round is another match for Christiansen, Emerson, RLC, and hopefully Ampadu and CHO.

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

I think this competition is BS.  But, I really wanted to win this one.  1.  It's Liverpool.  2.  We won't have Liverpool every round, we need matches that the back-ups can play in.  Every round is another match for Christiansen, Emerson, RLC, and hopefully Ampadu and CHO.

Just watch us get Man City away in the next round :D 

4 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

That's it! It's against Liverpool and can't stand them.. And we were a bit crap but we won.. At Anfield! 

Offered nothing in attack, looked like conceding every time Liverpool got forward but somehow, came away with the win. Vintage Chelsea. As much as this comeback win feels great, we better fucking win on Saturday. That's the more important game of the two!

5 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Yea, I understand, but I do NOT like having our top players come on to pull out a win every round --and our squad has a definite lack of scoring and overall efficacy in and around the box -esp. up top, Hazard aside.