• Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regardless if its a strong team or not, if we give space to that front three we will get murdered for sure, and the amount of crosses they will put in our box, i hate the scouse cunts, cant bear the sight of Klopp smilling and celebrating against us, i really want us to get a result.

After the pre-season he had, there is literally no excuse not to see Hudson-Odoi starting this. I will be absolutely fuming if he does not play on Wednesday. Assuming Clyne will play, hopefully Hudson-Odoi makes his return to football a miserable one. 

9 minutes ago, Stats said:

Dopo la pre-stagione che ha avuto, non c'è letteralmente nessuna scusa per non vedere Hudson-Odoi iniziare da questo. Sarò assolutamente irritante se non giocherà mercoledì. Supponendo che Clyne giocherà, si spera che Hudson-Odoi renda il suo ritorno al calcio un miserabile. 

for me CHO should play every week at least 30' minutes or also on the right instead willian/pedro 

11 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

for me CHO should play every week at least 30' minutes or also on the right instead willian/pedro 

here is a MONSTER post of mine, explains me and my passion Italian football, Serie A players, its super detailed and fully explains my philosophy in depth

52 minutes ago, Stats said:

After the pre-season he had, there is literally no excuse not to see Hudson-Odoi starting this. I will be absolutely fuming if he does not play on Wednesday. Assuming Clyne will play, hopefully Hudson-Odoi makes his return to football a miserable one. 

I really hope so.

But I really doubt it

Expect to see a near full strength lineup, similar to the Europa league one.

From what I've seen, Sarri is very pragmatic. I doubt he'll change much considering he wants the team to bounce back asap, and that too against a strong side. He certainly won't trust a 17 yr old to do it.

The best we can hope is that he makes the bench. But I doubt that either

Just now, Blue Armour said:

I really hope so.

But I really doubt it

Expect to see a near full strength lineup, similar to the Europa league one.

From what I've seen, Sarri is very pragmatic. I doubt he'll change much considering he wants the team to bounce back asap, and that too against a strong side. He certainly won't trust a 17 yr old to do it.

The best we can hope is that he makes the bench. But I doubt that either

The difference being is that the team looked so lacklusture today and we are playing top quality opposition. Had for instance we played Liverpool today, do I reckon the likes of Jorginho and Kante would have been rested today? Possible. Now with 3 days after Wednesday and the team dropping points today, that game on Saturday becomes a lot more important so I believe there will be wholesale changes.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:
6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:
Willy
Zappa - Cahill or Ampadu - AC - Emerson
RLC - Fabs - Barkley
Moses - Morata - CHO

I think it's wishful thinking to expect a completely different XI.

I would be delighted to even see CHO on the bench.

But I doubt it, based on recent evidence

They are hyped up by everyone in the footballing world and their dog, too. it's going to be more a more important match that most of you think, it's a knock out tie in the end. Win and Liverpool get knocked out of a competition early when everything seems to go their way. Lose and we get a chance less to a trophy. Full string team or at least maybe only a couple of changes we will make, not more than that. We play the Hungarian pub team after the two Liverpool games, it's still early in the seasons so two games in a row for the first team players won't do no harm, plenty of time to rest in between the 2nd Liverpool match and Southampton away. 

2 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

They are hyped up by everyone in the footballing world and their dog, too. it's going to be more a more important match that most of you think, it's a knock out tie in the end. Win and Liverpool get knocked out of a competition early when everything seems to go their way. Lose and we get a chance less to a trophy. Full string team or at least maybe only a couple of changes we will make, not more than that. We play the Hungarian pub team after the two Liverpool games, it's still early in the seasons so two games in a row for the first team players won't do no harm, plenty of time to rest in between the 2nd Liverpool match and Southampton away. 

That's it!!! Way media and Co going on its like League and champions league already don't and dusted. To beat them twice in a row be bloody amazing.. Just can't see it. Still such a rubbish draw for 3rd round. Know teams get put in this situation but not us..oh well.. Do what we can. 

13 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

I would be delighted to even see CHO on the bench.

But I doubt it, based on recent evidence

15 hours ago, LAM09 said:
20 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:
Willy
Zappa - Cahill or Ampadu - AC - Emerson
RLC - Fabs - Barkley
Moses - Morata - CHO

I think it's wishful thinking to expect a completely different XI.

Yup.  It's wishful thinking.  But some players have played every match and it showed on Saturday.  So, yes, I'm wishing for a fully rotated side.  Huge match next Saturday.