Hirving Lozano

the wes

It would be great in summer to have Hazard, Pulisic, Lozano and CHO. With Willian and Pedro leaving. But I doubt it. If Hazard leaves I would leave Willian or Pedro to be 4th choice.

Usually I wouldn't be for this, I would rather buy central-forward, but he is good goal-scorer and I would be happy, I don't think we have so much choice.

Yes, yes, yes. Definitely worth a go. I like this guy more than Pulisic. He’s explosive, direct, hungry for goal and a dog. He makes runs in behind, looks for 1v1’s and likes to shoot. A natural left winger but actually comfortable on the right as well.

He’s a diver, which can be annoying, but that’s just part of the package.

I like the idea of this. Bring him in. This month if possible.

20 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Yes, yes, yes. Definitely worth a go. I like this guy more than Pulisic. He’s explosive, direct, hungry for goal and a dog. He makes runs in behind, looks for 1v1’s and likes to shoot. A natural left winger but actually comfortable on the right as well.

He’s a diver, which can be annoying, but that’s just part of the package.

I like the idea of this. Bring him in. This month if possible.

and another huge revenue maker (by far best Mexican footie player)

so self funds to a point

If we got him, and had also bought Alphonso Davies (Bayern bagged him, and he is sorta a CHO clone, same age, style of play, position)

we would have the best players from

USA

Canada

Mexico

lololol

North America on lockdown

toss in Leon Bailey (on major discount due to poor form) from Jamaica

and its the grand slam

all wingers too, bizarrely

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

and another huge revenue maker (by far best Mexican footie player)

so self funds to a point

If we got him, and had also bought Alphonso Davies (Bayern bagged him, and he is sorta a CHO clone, same age, style of play, position)

we would have the best players from

USA

Canada

Mexico

lololol

North America on lockdown

toss in Leon Bailey (on major discount due to poor form) from Jamaica

and its the grand slam

all wingers too, bizarrely

Canada and Mexico are hardly big markets tho. We shoulf rather lock down china and india as soon as they have decent prospects

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Canada and Mexico are hardly big markets tho. We shoulf rather lock down china and india as soon as they have decent prospects

Mexico is a huge market for footie, they are insane about it

130 million plus people

if 5% of the populace bout 100 quid worth of official Lozano CFC gear

that's £65m gross

The top 15% of the country (so around 20 million people)

earns over 50,000 USD per year

and even the poor (well over half the pop) will, just like in South American countries, will buy sports gear

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Just discovered again that his agent is Mino Raiola. Are the club really gonna deal with him again, after what happened with Lukaku? 

Is that true?  In that case, I don't think we're in for him and it's a play to get a move or a better contract.

6 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Get him in this window. Dutch teams always sell if the price is right. 45-50 million euros should be enough to convince PSV to sell 

Don't forget the agent fee for that cunt Mino Raiola aswell 

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

True.

The point is we need attacking players right now. Should Sarri continue with the false 9 then three out of four wingers (of which 2 are injured right now) in the team are constantly on the starting XI which is unsustainable. The club has to make it to the CL next season and there has to be enough players so that both top4 finish and Europa League victory are achievable. Counting on just one of the routes to CL would be too risky given how tight the PL is this season and how many quality teams there are left in the Europa League. Paying few million extra to get Lozano or someone else is pocket change in comparison to the damage missing out on CL again would do

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Sir Alex Ferguson calling Mino Raiola a shit bag

Mino Raiola says Sir Alex Ferguson called him a ‘twat’ during Man United negotiations

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/archives/news-gossip/140773/mino-raiola-says-alex-ferguson-twat/

Image result for roflmao gif

Mino Raiola Says Hirving Lozano 'Will Stay at PSV' Amid Chelsea Rumours

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2813973-mino-raiola-says-hirving-lozano-will-stay-at-psv-amid-chelsea-rumours

Lozano will stay with PSV until the summer - Raiola denies January exit for Mexico star

https://www.goal.com/en-bh/news/lozano-will-stay-with-psv-until-the-summer-raiola-denies-january-/1iks354mb59is14g8ndaqqegjl

Chelsea transfer news: Truth behind Hirving Lozano pursuit revealed by agent Mino Raiola

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1067369/Chelsea-transfer-news-Hirving-Chucky-Lozano-PSV-Napoli-Mino-Raiola

8 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

If we get him, that's our North American pre-season schedule sorted out.

We are off to Japan aint we!

What I'm thinking is since the Pulisic signing Ive seen more reports in our links to players about our buying them to loan back till summer,

Theres got to be something to this supposed ban of ours happening. Very scary considering how many players we need to upgrade.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You