Hirving Lozano

the wes

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Thats what I dont get.

He will know we have just paid large for Pulisic who plays in the same position so will not be wanting to be anyones backup. And the board wouldn't be paying £40mill for depth.

i am quite sure we will deploy one of them on the left cos, lets face it, hazard will leave. I also see us not extending pedro's and willian's deals so one of them is off for sure in summer. there will be plenty off space on the wing positions left and the board are not too stupid to see tha tour wings are ageing and short of cover.

imo Lozano is better on the left anyway. He was absolutely devastating when Mexico beat Germany at the WC.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

i am quite sure we will deploy one of them on the left cos, lets face it, hazard will leave. I also see us not extending pedro's and willian's deals so one of them is off for sure in summer. there will be plenty off space on the wing positions left and the board are not too stupid to see tha tour wings are ageing and short of cover.

imo Lozano is better on the left anyway. He was absolutely devastating when Mexico beat Germany at the WC.

But I would want Isco in any deal for Eden which would cover that LW spot.

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

better have 3 than 2 good players for the wings. i can see situations were that super pacey, direct pulisic/lozano attack is better and when we want to break teams down, isco would be really valuable. but i doubt, REal are gonna give him to us. and if they did i would rather seem him in midfield tbh.

15 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Morata has two more goals this season than Isco. So does RLC, so does Pedro.

Last 4 years

goals for Isco.

He isnt a scoring machine.

Just now, Clockwork said:

another right footed player? smh

Well, in this case (LW as replacement for Eden) we would want a right-footed or ambipedal player. AMF doesnt matter as much.

IF this for RW, then hell yes, I agree.

We all sixes and sevens until Eden decides what he is doing.

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Well, in this case (LW as replacement for Eden) we would want a right-footed or ambipedal player. AMF doesnt matter as much.

IF this for RW, then hell yes, I agree.

We all sixes and sevens until Eden decides what he is doing.

so who do you suggest for left-footed RW?

and i think Lozano is more or less ambipedal, has a very good left foot.

20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Morata has two more goals this season than Isco. So does RLC, so does Pedro.

Last 4 years

goals for Isco.

He isnt a scoring machine.

But hes also not their 1st choice is he. Hes got far less minutes than Asensio who you like (and me) and beats him on g's and a's

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But hes also not their 1st choice is he. Hes got far less minutes than Asensio who you like (and me) and beats him on g's and a's

Many of those years he was a starter

Asensio is a LW

Isco plays mostly in MF

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

but we wont get him, they are asking 72m and hes a bit of a one-season wonder so far. still not sold on him.

£72m is a ridiculously inflated number. I think £50 to £55m is what he ends up going for, maybe £60m.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Many of those years he was a starter

Asensio is a LW

Isco plays mostly in MF

Hes played the majority of this season on LW tho

And going back to the 2012/13 season hes given 20 goals/assists combined every season bar 1 where it was 15.

So I'd be more than happy with the old boy as Eden replacement or as AM

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Hes played the majority of this season on LW tho

And going back to the 2012/13 season hes given 20 goals/assists combined every season bar 1 where it was 15.

So I'd be more than happy with the old boy as Eden replacement or as AM

One league game at LW,

That didnt work out so well, lol RM got SMASHED 5 - 1 by Barca

2 CL games at LW, that is it for the year

He has only 1 league goal,

one goal in the CL

and 2 goals in Copa Del Rey (against a shit 2nd division team), playing as a CMF

18d7a438b11e34b0529a8bf45182c5f4.png

48 minutes ago, Vesper said:

One league game at LW,

That didnt work out so well, lol RM got SMASHED 5 - 1 by Barca

2 CL games at LW, that is it for the year

He has only 1 league goal,

one goal in the CL

and 2 goals in Copa Del Rey (against a shit 2nd division team), playing as a CMF

18d7a438b11e34b0529a8bf45182c5f4.png

I hear ya Mrs but we could pick holes about any player. Asensio has also only got 1 in the league - none in the CL.

He has been regular over the seasons and I really think if he was the main starter for a team he would be great,

He is probably our best hope of a realistic 'replacement' in a Eden deal. If not I'd still take hin as AM

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You