Hirving Lozano

the wes

would much prefer  (if Hazard leaves)

Marco Asensio (only way he would ever come here is if RM tossed him into a Hazard deal, and they won't do it)

Federico Chiesa (by far the best option that is realistic)

Anthony Martial (I am far far more interested in him as a striker than as a LW, buy he is still an an option there)

Vinícius Júnior (same as Asensio, buy maybe a WEE less unlikely)

Mikel Oyarzabal (can play inverted RW too, like Bailey)

but

great video of Lozano blowing away one of my hated players, Jordi Alba!!!

Lets hope that CHO manages to get some starters - MAYBE Videoton? And lets also hope he manages to impress Sarri enough that he begins to trust him.

I know I probably say it too often but its only cause I care but we really do need to sort Edens contract out one way or another.

Its absolutely pointless us making these suggestions and planning for the future till we do.

Its awful waiting on the player to get off the fence.

• 1 month later...

Chelsea’s scouts have reportedly put forward Lozano as a viable target, who could be brought in for around £30 million.

And, according to Calciomercato, the Blues are seriously considering a bid for the winger

https://talksport.com/football/437852/chelsea-transfer-news-psv-eindhoven-hirving-lozano-january/

Good dribbler and good talent overall but seems little hesitant in front of goal and his decision-making has been mediocre in some games I have seen. Obviously he's ripping Eredivisie apart but those issues could become real problems in the PL.

I'd rather go for a player that's a proven goalscorer and who's also excellent playing on the wing (=has speed and dribbling). Where can we find rich man's Andre Schurrle or future Arjen Robben/Gareth Bale?

4 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Good dribbler and good talent overall but seems little hesitant in front of goal and his decision-making has been mediocre in some games I have seen. Obviously he's ripping Eredivisie apart but those issues could become real problems in the PL.

I'd rather go for a player that's a proven goalscorer and who's also excellent playing on the wing (=has speed and dribbling). Where can we find rich man's Andre Schurrle or future Arjen Robben/Gareth Bale?

Agree on Lozano 

As for your wishes

Leon Bailey ticks those boxes. So does Federico Bernardeschi (Sarri loves him but Juve are motherfuckers to deal with, see last 3 summers for confirmation).

Of course there is always Mbappe, lolol (Bezos would drop the cash! Lolol)

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Agree on Lozano 

As for your wishes

Leon Bailey ticks those boxes. So does Federico Bernardeschi (Sarri loves him but Juve are motherfuckers to deal with, see last 3 summers for confirmation).

Of course there is always Mbappe, lolol (Bezos would drop the cash! Lolol)

Tbh I'd be willing to sacrifice Kante if that meant PSG would sell us Mbappe in exchange for the little bald man.

Berna is interesting player though. Is there any player Juve would want from us in exchange for him? And yes, I know that these player for player exchanges rarely happen in real life.

Kante + Willian + Morata + Alonso + AC

We get Dybala + Bernardeschi + Alex Sandro + Rugani + Rodrigo Bentancur

Obviously it will never happen, but I would pull the trigger on that mega swap in a fucking heartbeat

We FINALLY solve Striker, LB, RW holes, get cover for Kovavcic possibly leaving and get Sarri his favourite (well one of two favourite if you count Romagnoli) Italian CB's, plus it benefits Juve massively as they get a starting LB to replace Sandro, a crazy good destroyer DMF to shore up a big weakness, a young CB to replace Rugani, and a striker who was pretty fucking good with them to replace Dybala, plus a RW to replace Bernardeschi

• 1 month later...

15 goals and 8 assists in 27 matches is a good return, I liked him at the World Cup but after seeing Depay have inconsistencies at United after a better season and also having a promising world cup, I am also wary.

Depay is a hell of a player now though tbf. Although hes got an attitude.

11 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea transfer news: Maurizio Sarri lines up move for PSV star Hirving Lozano

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1064319/Chelsea-transfer-news-Maurizio-Sarri-PSV-Hirving-Lozano

55 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea transfer news: Maurizio Sarri lines up move for PSV star Hirving Lozano

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1064319/Chelsea-transfer-news-Maurizio-Sarri-PSV-Hirving-Lozano

Sign him up Lozano would be type of player would get you 20 goals a season he's a better finisher than Willian 

On 27/12/2018 at 11:07 PM, OneMoSalah said:

15 goals and 8 assists in 27 matches is a good return, I liked him at the World Cup but after seeing Depay have inconsistencies at United after a better season and also having a promising world cup, I am also wary.

Depay is a hell of a player now though tbf. Although hes got an attitude.

We can't really compare one situation to another, for Depay you can say Suarez.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You