• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, mccg said:

Chicharito out, Carroll out, Arnautović doubtful for West Ham against Chelsea

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/9/22/17886038/chicharito-out-carroll-out-arnautovi-doubtful-for-west-ham-against-chelsea

Especially Chicharito !!!

if that little mexican cunt doesnt play, im a happy man.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

we're not the FA darlings otherwise we would play on Monday for sure.

Though seeing as had cases of teams playing Thursday then Saturday.. It could be worse

Liverpool won.. Pressure on. Not that expect to still be up there end of season but for now especially with them next.. Be annoying and like us to drop points against west ham. 

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Though seeing as had cases of teams playing Thursday then Saturday.. It could be worse

Liverpool won.. Pressure on. Not that expect to still be up there end of season but for now especially with them next.. Be annoying and like us to drop points against west ham. 

lets just hope that is not the case and we do our job against the hammers, no excuses.

The only thing that worries me is the preparation time. From a pure footballing perspective this is our most suitable away game of the season now we are part of the attacking football crew, a large pitch against a vastly inferior side who can't defend is a dream, look at Liverpool and City's results in that stadium for evidence.

6 hours ago, mccg said:

Chicharito out, Carroll out, Arnautović doubtful for West Ham against Chelsea

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/9/22/17886038/chicharito-out-carroll-out-arnautovi-doubtful-for-west-ham-against-chelsea

Especially Chicharito !!!

Arnautović will be a big lose for them hope he doesn't play

I'm a bit concerned for this match.  Short recovery time (even shorter), and today's matches all went off without a hitch for the big teams (except Utd, but Wolves aren't exactly a typical newly promoted side).  It just seems like dropped points are in the air.

I hope I'm worrying about nothing and we smash them up.  I'm very grateful that Hazard and Kovacic didn't even travel to Greece.

This should be an easy match for us on paper, but after the lack of rotation in greece and the short time in preparation things could get ugly. This would be the worst time to drop points with the liverpool games coming next.

This really shouldn't be any hassle. OK they beat Evertom. AND??

We really shouldn't be worrying about little farts like these. WTF are peeps going to be thinking when we play the scouse gits? You'll be shitting yourselves lol

I hope Mat K is fit but have faith in Barkles if not.

And I hope Pedro Mercury is fit just cause I'm sick of hearing Willians name after he had the captains armband on.

But do we really have to guess what the team will be? ccb563ebdfed52301550e19e1c331742.gif

Eden - Girooo - Pedro / Emoji if Pedro injured   

Mat K / Barkles if not - Kante - Jorgi

Alonso - Rudi - Luiz - Dave

Harry

Prediction 1 - 4! (Girooo, Edemx2,Alonso)

Its the Pikeys so you know they're gonna try to be all hard. Kicking Edaen and Jorgi about trying to put them off

And will be winding up the 2 hot heads Rudi and Luiz trying to get penalties and have them sent off.

We just have to hope we have a good lead in 1st half so we can rest some legs for Wednesday what with 2 dipper games in 4 days. And I cant see Sarri rotating much for either of those unless I'm completely wrong.

But then I do see big rotations for Videoton. We might get to see Cho and Ethan start. I will have to watch it in a bar in Goa as long as the comms speeds are ok!

Going with me father in law upstairs in 217 - same place as last time we went. Should be fun!

Have a good game guys!

COYB!!

40781b055273db93f90ca2f0c6ee7429.gif

No Arnautovic! Nice! Antonio is still a dangerous player but isn't likely to pull a worldy out of his hat from nowhere like Arnautovic can.

They have Declan Rice who is naturally a CB and Mark Noble who is about 40 years old and woeful in their CM. If we can't control and dominate this midfield it'll be a joke.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

No Arnautovic! Nice! Antonio is still a dangerous player but isn't likely to pull a worldy out of his hat from nowhere like Arnautovic can.

They have Declan Rice who is naturally a CB and Mark Noble who is about 40 years old and woeful in their CM. If we can't control and dominate this midfield it'll be a joke.

Just looked he (Noble) is only 31 :o

I could swear he's been around since the early 00's.