• Cahill (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't believe I'm saying this after how shockingly terrible West Ham were their opening few games.....but I'm actually a little worried about this one. Each of their front 3 are very dangerous and are usually the exact sort of attackers our defense struggles against. With only a couple of days between PAOK and this one that's also a concern.

Thankfully, West Ham are absolutely nowhere near as good as we are in midfield. If we play like we have done in that area of the pitch we should win this one. Won't be the walk in the park it looked as though it might be a couple of weeks ago.

Gotta fuck these pikeys up!

Last time I went 2 years ago in the cup we lost 2-1 but had a good laugh. When they were throwing everything they could find at us. The stewards might as well worn pikey shirts.

I can see Eden scoring 2 and have a dream last night Alonso scores a header and I never remember dreams

See you there guys!!!

0a16d93e2f3a.jpg.0158104fc67b4e5bf5427fc819199a1a.jpg

So Wet Spam get a nice leisurely week to rest up and prepare while we went to fucking Greece and had our flight delayed. Basically 1 day to  properly prepare. Really glad that Hazard and Kova didn't play yesterday and that Jorginho and Alonso came off early. At least most of our biggest weapons will be well rested.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

So Wet Spam get a nice leisurely week to rest up and prepare while we went to fucking Greece and had our flight delayed. Basically 1 day to  properly prepare. Really glad that Hazard and Kova didn't play yesterday and that Jorginho and Alonso came off early. At least most of our biggest weapons will be well rested.

The only good thing about this is that Sarri will be forced to rethink his rotation in Europa league. There was no reason why CHO and Ampadu didn't get gametime.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Stupid League Cup in midweek! Otherwise, this game should have been played on Monday! :rant:

Busy season is here....I'm a little pissed about the team selection in yesterdays game even though the performance was excellent. Pedro, Alonso, Jorginho, Kante and Azpilicueta should not have played.

Luckily we have a good squad depth so let's hope Sarri actually starts utilizing it properly

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Busy season is here....I'm a little pissed about the team selection in yesterdays game even though the performance was excellent. Pedro, Alonso, Jorginho, Kante and Azpilicueta should not have played.

Luckily we have a good squad depth so let's hope Sarri actually starts utilizing it properly

It was an away game in Greece. Can understand Sarri's team selection. 

No disrespect to Videoton but if he plays a strong team against them at home next, then we've a big issue! 

Its daft going on about team selections as none of us will ever agree 100%. All we can do is offer what WE THINK should be picked but at the end of the day its down to Sarri. And I understand why he picked what he did even tho I'd have picked different.

I do think the lads will get their times but I'm just concerned whether THEY will think its enough or understand  why.

I think the pikeys are going to try to rough us up.Put Eden and Jorgi on their arses. Wind up Luiz/Rudi.

But if we keep our heads this should be a piece of piss.

Never look forward to playing this lot. We all know that they will up their game 200% to try to beat us. I have visions of us against Palace away last season and just hope that if we play our game, not let them wind us up and be a bit more efficient in front of goal we can win.Following their good result last week they will be well up for this .Not a very happy hunting ground for us but Sarri has us purring and I am more than happy with us so far. My concern is when we do hit a blip, how we react. And I dont want that blip to be against bottom feeders like West f@cking Ham